Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Year One

Go down 
+3
Kimoyo
Zephyr
Crowe Reeve
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame

School Year One - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Ayame quickly looked around as more and more people began joining the fight, whether from boredom or having a vaild reason. This isn't looking too good anymore... she thought, cupping her hands in the shape of an open circle, then forcing her hands down. The guy infront of her was quickly sent into the ground below, his head the only thing viewable of his body.

"Please...if you try to get out of there, I don't think I'll be as kind..." she whispered, bowing to him.

Behind her, another of the trio gave her a type of bear hug, attempting to crush her small frame.

"Argh!" she exclaimed, squeezing her eyes shut as she flailed her fingers wildly, her palms upward. Huge roots from below seized them both, enclosing them in a pitch-black cell. Smaller ones slipped between their bodies and then expanded, prying his arms from around her. "Thank you, my friends..." she whispered to the plants, one of them lifting her out of the chamber like a chair as the rest of them compressed themselves around the guy. Sliding down the root to the floor, she stood up and looked around, viewing the happenings around her.
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/SympatheticMisery
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Kyubi was standing a few feet away from the incident with Kurumu at his side. "Seems like more people are joining." Kyubi held out his hand.

Kurumu looled at him confused. "I know, but what are you going to do?"

"Way of binding number one, Restrain." Kyubi smiled as he saw the people joining fall to their knees with their hands on their backs. They all struggled to move their hands.

"Seems like I can still use a bit of magic." Kyubi smiled. He noticed Ayame having defeated the trio. "Release." He whispered as the people moved their arms freely.

Kurumu looked at Kyubi, a little amazed at what he had done. "You always seem to amaze me. I didn't know you could use magic." She then hugged his arm.

"Hehe, but I was never good at it, so it's all simple stuff."
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Kazuya made to get up, while Mizore groaned, having been comfortable. As he stretched the kinks out of his muscles Mizore ran her hands along his body, sending cooling youki into him to relax him.

He looked over to Yukari and the others, Yukari in the middle of hugging Ayame yelling "I love you!" for saving her. He shook his head.

'We just had to find a lesbian, didn't we?' Yukari then turned to Tsukune and did that exact same thing. 'Nevermind, we found a bisexual.' He sweatdropped and turned away, blushing slightly at Yukari's wild claims of a threesome.

Then suddenly, a group of people wearing long black cloaks walked up behind him. He turned around, noticing the change in luminosity. He stared directly into the face of a long blonde with small eyebrows. The blonde looked at Kazuya appraisingly before speaking.

"You are Morioka Kazuya, no?"

Kazuya nodded. "What is your name stranger?"

"Kuyou no Yōko"

Kazuya raised his eyebrow. "Rather subtle for a name, is it not?" Kuyou remained impassive and motioned for the people behind him to spread out and surround the area. It was then that he saw everyone around back away nervously, the stench of fear thick in the air.

He turned back to Kuyou who had his hand extended. "I am formally inviting you to join the Student Police. However you will have to leave the pathetic Newspaper Club run by your fool of a brother."

Kazuya smacked his hand away. "My brother may be a fool, but no one is allowed to call him that by me, are we clear?"

One of the Police members stepped forward to attack Kazuya, but Kuyou motioned for her to stop. "Do not attack Keito. I would prefer to make an alliance with the others of my kind."

"Is that your final word on the subject?" He asked Kazuya. He nodded. Kuyou turned around and walked away, the other members of the Student Police following him. "Know this, one day, you will regret your words. And I shall be keeping an especially close eye on you and the Newspaper Club from here on out. If you so much as even break one minor rule, I will close you down."

OOC: There, introduced the Student Police early, so you can get ready for them Kyu. But they won't approach Tsukune until after the Hitomi Ishigami incident.
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Ayame watched them in nervousness and surprise as the group of people in black walked away.

"Uhm...t-that was kind of...strange..." she whispered, biting her lower lip softly. "And Yukari-chan...don't you think speaking of things like...er...threesomes..."-the word came akwardly off her tongue, like a strangely foreign saying-"is a bit...of a mature-ish thing...?"

Yukari laughed and hugged her around the waist tightly agian. "Just because I'm younger than you all doesn't mean my mind and thoughts are, too!"

Ayame blushed deeply and looked down at her, nervously patting her head. "Uhm...o-okay..." she replied, pushing her glasses up with her unoccupied hand. "So...what are you going to do with those people, Kazuya-san?" she added, looking his way, mild confusion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Inu was new to Youkai Academy she had heard of the wonders from her father, at first she want to get to a normal school so she could live a normal life. Inu's father didn't approve of her choice, because he too wasn't accepted by the humans and he wanted the best for Inu and that was for her to attend the same he had back in his days. Inu was picked on by her fellow classmates, they deemed her a freak because weird things happened when they were around her.

She had enough after her gym clothes turned up torn a week later on the roof of the school, her shoes she had in her locker torn off by their soles. Lastly super glue on her chair, she realized it was too late to do anything when she got up to go to her homeroom class to find her behind sticking to her chair.

So here she was watching this fight behind other students she hadn't met yet. "I wonder if those two will be okay,"she thought to herself as she sitting on the ground away from the fight. She was glad that the fight was over and she walked away with head mind with thoughts of how to meet others that wouldn't make fun of her for her uncontrolled powers.

As was continuing to walk towards the exit she bummed into someone. "I'm so--rry I didn't mean to walk into sir,"Inu said in a hurry uncontrolled voice.. As she was trying to walk away the said person grabbed her collar, Inu's head hit the guys shoulder.

Inu swayed back and forth as held onto her collar with a death like grip. "Will you let me go please sir,"she said with teeth grinding with each word her had spoken. The guy didn't answer her and his ghastly appearance had her scared. "Aren't you going to put me down sir, please......." The guy threw her against the cement wall, Inu ended knocked out by the force of her flying into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Kyubi heard a loud thud coming from the hallway. "Another fight? These guys apperantly get provoked easily." He turned and saw a girl laying on the floor with her back against the wall which was cracked. His mask appeared on his hand. He walked towards the girl while putting his mask on, disappearing the moment he put it on.

He appeared behind the guy. "Hey." He whispered to him and followed that with a punch on his face. He sent the guy flying backwards. As the guu flyed backwards Kyubi held out his hand. "Damn, I dont feel like doing anything else." He paused and sighed. "Way of binding number one, restrain."
The guy hit a wall and struggled to stand up, unable to move his hands and barely able to move his feet properly.

"If he's strong enough, he'll be able to break free later." Kyubi walked towards the girl. He held out his hand. "You alright?"

OOC: Ok enough fights for a little while o.o", anyway thanks Kazuya
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Ayame looked at the girl worriedly as Kyubi helped her stand up, her attention quickly going from the girl to the echoing announcments over the hallway speakers.

"To all of our beauties: think you have what it takes to win our first ever Miss Youkai Gakuen contest winner? It takes place at 7:30pm, three days from now. Sign up sheets have been posted on several bulletin boards throughout the school, so stay on the look out for that! The winner will be awarded a cash reward, aswell as the title 'Miss Youkai Gakuen'. Good luck to you all out there!"

Ayame looked at the group of people whom she had come to know, curious of their thoughts about it.

"Ayame-san, you should try out for it!" Yukari exclaimed, hugging her around the waist tightly, causing Ayame to blush deeply.

"I-I don't think things like that are for me, I-I'm sorry..." she replied, embarassment in her voice.

"But you're so pretty! And I can enter it, too!" Yukari cheered, a large smile on her face.

Tsukune chuckled at the conversation, then assumed Yukari's side of it for a moment or two before telling Moka that she should do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Inu took his hand and she was back up. "Thanks for helping me sir, I'm alright,"she nod to him while taking her arm back looking around as she had heard the announcement over the intercom, interested because she never heard of a contests but then again she rarely ever did involve herself in anything. She was more focused on her school work, her work ethic could be described as uber insane.

She looked at the pretty lady who deemed to not like doing contests, like Inu she was glad someone agreed even if she made yet to talk to her. "Ummm--- I was wondering what was your names,before you introduce yourself My name is Inu Hiroshi I'm a bit late in the school year -- but I'm new," looked around at everyone because she clearly didn't know anyone's name. "They all seem really nice," she thought as she wait for them to answer, she was a bit scared they wouldn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Kazuya and Mizore heard the annoucement as well. Kazuya turned to look at Mizore, she gave him a look that said, "I will if you want me to." He smiled at her and nodded.

They heard Inu's request and answered in kind, giving their names in full, but withholding their youkai information. They smiled at her kindly before walking off around the corner to disappear into a mirror together. Kazuya then remembered something. He created a few handheld mirrors and forced more youki into them than usual and then made another larger one.

The large mirror appeared in front of Kyubi and the gang and the smaller mirrors dropped before them, with a note atop them.

"To activate the mirrors, focus a little youki into them. They'll work the same as mirrors I make."

~With Kazuya and Mizore~

They reappeared in front of a stand that read "Tanabata no Miss Youkai Gakuen Sign-ups". Mizore walked forward and signed herself up. When she made to hand it in, they both recognized the mop of hair sitting behind the stand.

"Brother, what are you doing? Did you organize this?" Gin looked up and shook his head.

"Nah, I'm just the announcer. But we're looking for three male judges for the tanabata. I'm only going to hire guys I trust, so that makes you, Tsukune and Kyubi. What do you say?"

Kazuya looked at Mizore momentarily and shrugged. "Sure, why the heck not."
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Ayame, having stepped through the mirror a bit later than the rest of them, missed hearing who the judges would be. Yukari began to once again beg her to enter, the pleas finally breaking her down.

"A-alright, Yukari-chan...B-but I don't want to do it alone..." she blushed, sighing softly.

"Yay!" the small witch replied, grabbing the pen attached to the bulletin board and signing her own and Ayame's names. "It's going to be so much fun! I bet you're going to look amazing in the bikini portion," she grinned happily.

"W-wait! Bikini portion?!" she exclaimed, her face turning a dark beet red.

"Yup! And your name has already been signed, you can't take it back now!" Yukari retorted gleefully.

Ayame dropped her head down, her cheeks still a hot red. "O...okay..." she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Kyubi walked through the mirror while holding Kurumu's hand. They both appeared near the others. "You want to join, Kurumu?"

Kurumu looked at him. "If you don't mind then, yes."

Kyubi smiled at her and grabbed her hand as they walked towards the the billboard in which the sign up sheet was. He wrote her name on it and overheard Kazuya and Gin speaking. He walked up to them.

"I'm a judge?" They both nodded at him. "Alright then." He walked back to Kurumu who was looking at the other contestants that had signed up.

"Wow, there are quite a few people here." She turned and looked at Kyubi. "Do you think that I'll win?" She asked him with a light blush on her face.

"Yes, you are the prettiest one out of all the girls that we've seen in this school, and on top of that you are very talented." Kyubi smiled at her.

Kurumu's blush turned from a light pink to a bright red. She hugged him and burried her face in his shirt. "Thanks" She whispered.

Kyubi looked at her and hugged her back softly. He kissed her head and then said, "By the way, I'm going to be one of the judges."

Kurumu looked up at him. "Really? Then, you will vote for me right?" Kyubi nodded.
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:33 am

Inu watched lots of people enter mirror, she wondered if the glass would break if one were to touch it or run into it. Would she have to test this theory of hers out, still thinking she jumps as somone taps her back. "Weren't you going to go in with the rest of the class Inu-chan," stated the name she had to know her name. "Where am I to go Mr.,"she was wondering if he would tell she name. "Why are you looking at me like that, by the my name is Rikari Mitsuki weird name i know blame my parents, but really we need to get going if we want to watch the contest." "Alright Ri-kun, but if the mirror breaks on me I blame you if it breaks,"she had a slight smile on her face.

So Rikari and she ran into the mirror to see that the glass didn't break. When Inu walked into the mirror she anticipated in join the other contestants in this contest. She knew Ayame was going to be in as well as Yukari. She had a feeling that the people would make her join even if she didnt want to. Then again Inu assumed many things in her life, maybe all the trick played on her in her past school have messed her mind up. "Oi Inu-chan I'm going to head over there alright." "I see you later Ri-kun,"Inu gave Rikari a hug before he left to leave to the seats.

Inu bit her lip as she walked up to Kazuya and signed her name up on the paper. "I wonder if a guy would join that would be soooo- funny," she thought to herself. "Kazuya-kun when does the contest start,"she grinned at the looked his face made.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

OOC: I had a hard time coming up with stuff for this post.

IC:
Kazuya glanced at Inu before looking at his brother. Gin looked at Inu with a leer. Kazuya stomped on his foot subtly and Gin replied. "I'm pretty sure that that was announced over the intercom. But to be sure, it's at 7:30 pm in three days." He looked down at the roster and noted that it was full already. "Well, looks like it filled up while I wasn't looking! I'm sorry everyone, but the audition/sign-ups are officially over!"

Many boos were heard and Gin noticed a crowd of angry females looking at him. He gulped and ran off, leaving the roster floating in the air before Kazuya. He snatched it out of the air and read the list of names. He chuckled before placing the paper on the desk, the names in clear view. He, along with Mizore, walked off to have some alone time.

'Kurono Kurumu, Shirayuki Mizore, Hiroshi Inu, Akashiya Moka, Sendo Yukari and Kaika Ayame. . . this will definitely turn out to be an intriguing pageant. . .'

~Three Days Later~

The auditorium was decorated lavishly, a large catwalk attached to the stage. A small table was off to one side, where Kyubi, Tsukune and Kazuya sat talking amongst themselves. All the students filed in, slowly filling the many seats. Once everyone was seated comfortably, the lights dimmed and Gin walked out onto the catwalk, a spotlight following him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have for you tonight our first ever Miss Youkai Gakuen Pageant!" The crowd cheered. "Please give a hand to our judges who will be watching everything and giving us our leading lady!" The crowd applauded politely, the guys giving jealous glares to them. "Now, we will begin this pageant with a word from our sponsor."

The headmaster stepped forward and the audience grew still. "Now, I'm sure none of you want to hear or see an old man when you came to see these beautiful young women, so I'll make this quick. Remember to keep all you see confidential and always remember to trust humans. Hug a human!" The headmaster backed away and Gin came forward again.

"Now, we begin the Talent portion of our pageant. First up is the beautiful and cold Shirayuki Mizore!" Applause was heard as Mizore stepped forward. It died when she raised her hands and ice rose to mimic it.

The ice took form and revealed itself to be a clone of herself. More ice came and created more clones. The clones took place behind her and then, they burst into a beautiful song. As they sang, people swayed to the music. Snow began to fall as Mizore herself began to sing. The girls teared up as they felt the raw emotion behind the song. As the song came to a close, the light changed to a soft red that made Mizore look radiant as it refracted off her clones and gave her an unearthly look.

She finally finished singing and blushed as the crowd roared with approval. She walked off the stage meekly as the clones melted then evaporated, leaving the stage clear.

OOC: The song is NOT, Snowstorm from the anime. It's actually another song by Rie Kugimiya (the voice actress behind Mizore) called "Say Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Hearing the audience's cheers for Mizore made Ayame feel terribly nervous as she watched the yuki-onna walk past. "You did great," she whispered, giving a warm smile.

"Next up, Kaika Ayame!"

Ayame slowly walked onto the center of the stage and looked at the huge crowd as it died down, feeling all of their eyes on her. She closed her own eyes and pulled a small brown cloth sack out of her pocket, the simple sensation of it in her hand giving her more than enough courage. She spilled the contents into her hand and blew on them, her warm breath giving them enough energy to grow. She threw them all in the air, her arms touching from the elbow to her palm.

"Please...grow for me..." she whispered, spreading her fingers far apart, and then pulling her arms as far away from eachother as possible. Everyone sat in awe as the watched the small brown and dark green specks become huge, lush trees and vines. Ayame kissed her palm and then blew the kiss upwards, causing her plantlife to burst into vivid, beautiful colors; blues deeper than the clearest ocean water, reds brighter than a blushing maiden's cheeks, along with bright oranges and deep purples, the colors of the sunset over a lake.

"Now, finish for me!" Ayame exclaimed, tossing her hands up, causing the plants to disappear and throw the flower petals up into the sky. By swirling and moving her hands, they began to dance and spin and twirl, the colors blending in perfect harmony with one another. "Thank you," she bowed to the petals and audience alike, her hands finishing her act by drawing them into the small brown bag.

The crowd cheered loudly, the beautiful display, noticing for the first time the amazing aroma the petals created in the room. Ayame blushed happily and walked off the stage, an equally happy smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Kurumu saw Inu come back and started to get a little nervous, she was next. Gin introduced her and she walked calmly on stage. Kurumu looked at everybody in the audience and also noticed Kyubi in the judges table. She sighed and lifted her right hand. The space above her ripped creating a gap. It was completely black and seemed to go on endlessly. A drop of water came out, landing right on her forehead and then fading away. A cascade followed it, pouring over her.

However, Kurumu didn't seem to get wet. She moved her right hand and the water sprayed on to all the audience. Shortly after it stopped the water turned bright red. Out of every drop, a spark was lit. They soon started to surround the person in flames. The audience screamed for a while, but soon realized that they weren't feeling heat at all.

With a snap of her fingers, the flames disappeared as well as the rip in space. Kurumu bowed at the audience and left the stage, with an applause from everybody.

Yukari walked on stage as Gin introduced her. She gripped her wand tightly on her right hand and fanned a pack of cards she held on her left hand. She took a deep breath and threw all the cards up. She waved her wand stopping them in mid-air. She waved it again, making them move as the wand did. After moving them for a while, she started to make them go around in circles.

Yukari stopped moving her wand and pointed it upward. The cards started to form something. They started with a pyramid, followed by a flower, then a cross, and from that point on they started to get even more complex. Having ran out of ideas she lowered her wand and the cards fell all on the floor in a circle. She raised them a bit and with another flick of her wand, they all returned to being a deck of cards floating a few feet from the floor. Yukari grabbed the deck, bowed and then left the stage.

"Next, we have Akashiya Moka!" Gin exclaimed as Moka walked on stage. She was nervous and was starting to doubt what she was going to do. Without noticing, she tripped as she walked past the judges' table, falling on Tsukune who accidentaly removed her rosary. The Inner Moka stood up and looked around. "I guess it wont be bad if I do it." Moka went back on stage and grabbed random objects around her. She threw them up and started to juggle them.

After doing that for a while she grabbed all of them. She threw them up and jumped. With a few kicks, Moka destroyed them all with the least effort. As the objects fell, in the blink of an eye she had grabbed all the broken pieces. Having returned to the ground, she bowed and left the stage.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 pm

After some discussion between the judges, Gin walks up on stage and announced, "Our judges have voted at would Shirayuki Mizore and Kaika Ayame come to the front please." Mizore and Ayame walked to stand next to Gin shyly. "We have here our two lovely ladies that have tied for first place in this round!"

Loud applause echoed in the chamber.

"But now we have a short intermission so our lovely ladies can prepare for the next event. Please, wait patiently."

~After 5 Minute Break~

"And now we are back for the second portion of Miss Youkai Gakuen pageant!" Cheers sounded at this. "And this portion is the Swimsuit Portion!!" Gin got a small nosebleed and the guys cheered even louder, while a few girls joined in. *COUGHlezbosCOUGH*

"First up, we have the voluptuous Kurono Kurumu!"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Kurumu had just finished dressing when Gin called her on stage. "Ugh, I hate being tue first one specially in this part." She sighed and walked on stage. She was wearing a small bikini showing a big part of her cleavage. She walked around the cat walk, stopping to pose every once in a while and then returned back stage. The guys started to scream and cheer, amazed at her proportions. Hearing all that noice, and the deep voices chearing, Kurumu thought about Kyubi. With that on her mind she blushed faintly.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:22 pm

"Next, we have the ever eternally kawaii lolicon, Sendo Yukari!"

He was hit hard on the head by a mysteriously appearing golden basin, which disappeared when it hit the ground.

Yukari walked out without a care in the world, stowing her wand away somewhere as she went. She wore a traditional blue school-issue swimsuit. She walked out to the center of the catwalk and twirled a little, showing off her petite body. Many people in the crowd twitched at her body, and some cheered and got nosebleeds. She saw that and stalked off the stage, only interested in her Tsukune and Ayame.

Gin stood up, remarkably without a sign of injury and announced the next person.

"Now we have the number one most beautiful and kind girl in school, Akashiya Moka!"

The silver haired Moka walked out wearing a conservative, yet revealing ruby red bikini. She stood in the center of the catwalk and smirked at all the drooling guys. She was never going to let any of them touch her, as they were not worthy of her. She sauntered off stage and said, "You should all know your place, for none of you will I allow."

"Now for the coolest girl on campus, Shirayuki Mizore!"

Mizore walked out in a conservative two piece swimsuit, her top was striped in a similar manner as her trademark leggings. The bottom was a simple pair of dark purple biker shorts. As she walked past the judge's table, Kazuya couldn't help but groan at the note stitched on the back of the shorts.

"Property of Morioka Kazuya."

She stood at the end of the catwalk and let the light make her pale skin glow eerily and beautifully, making her look like some unearthly goddess. As she walked back, all the guys in the audience cried when they saw the stitched message on her posterior.

"Next up, we have our very own down-to-earth gal, Kaika Ayame!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Ayame blushed darkly as she walked onto the stage with a natural green bikini on, a flowery pink and orange wrap around her hips. Her wavy, green hair was up in a messy bun, her round glasses still resting on her face. She slowly made her way across the catwalk, pausing at the end and smiled shyly to the audience. Ayame slipped the hair tie out of her hair in one quick, fluid movement and slipped it around her thin wrist, then slowly pulled off her glasses. She blushed deeper and shook out her hair, the waves returning to a natural look around her face, her dazzling emerald eyes making their first ever appearance. A bright smile slid across her lips as she watched several of the guys gawk at her, surprised at how many people were actually paying attention to her. Spinning around, she smoothly walked back to the beginning of the catwalk, showing the audience one last dazzling smile before she disappeared.

"Now for our final contestant, our very own spitfire hell-cat, Hiroshi Inu!"
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Inu watched as Ayame-chan came down off the stage and watched till her name was announced. Most colors clashed sea green hair, Inu walked on stage with red bikini with grey and yellow stars. Her hair was pulled down as usual and as she made her made down to the stage she winked Ri-kun as she give a little twirl before walking back to the middle of the stage and turned around around with a bright smile on her face. She then walked off the stage and hugged Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Gin grabbed an envelope from Tsukune and walked to the middle of the stage. "Our honorable judges have finally finished with their decision. Would miss Mizore and miss Kurumu please join me up here." Mizore and Kurumu both walked forward, bathrobes covering their swimsuits.

"These two are our current leaders of this pageant and the ones most likely to take the crown!" Mizore glared at Kurumu and she glared back. "But don't think that it's already decided!" They both looked at him, the audience doing the same.

"The next and final event is worth double points, so the crown is still up for grabs!" Gin motioned for the girls to go back and change.

"This last event is a battle royale between all the contestants! The last one standing recieves full points, the runner up receives 9 points, and so on! We will now be switching to a location more appropriate for this event, if you would all follow me." Gin then leaped past the crowd and opened the door, leading the audience away, leaving only the judges and contestants.

Kazuya stood up and stretched, not liking having to sit for that long. Mizore creeped up behind him and snuggled into his back in her swimsuit, having discarded the bathrobe. Kazuya turned in her arms and held her close to him. After a minute of hugging, they separated and looked at each other.

"Yuki-chan," Mizore looked down at her feet, suddenly finding them interesting, "That is a very interesting swimsuit. When did you have the time to embroider it?"

Mizore mumbled something that Kazuya didn't catch. "What was that?"

"Last night. . ."

Kazuya smiled and pulled her chin up to look her in the eyes. "I loved it. You looked even more beautiful in it then usual." Mizore blushed and Kazuya kissed her on instinct. Mizore leaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his back. Kazuya drew her closer, acting purely on instinct now.

They broke apart, flushed. "Even if you don't win, you'll always be my Ice Queen," he whispered into her ear. "But if you do manage to win, I have a surprise waiting for you."

Mizore nodded faintly, still dazed from the kiss. She pulled herself out of it and gave one last peck on Kazuya's cheek, before walking out with a look of fierce determination on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Ayame and the other contestants walked about a yard behind Gin, the audience following a few yards behind them.

"Good luck, Ayame-san," Yukari smiled as she gave the shy, green-haired girl a one arm hug as they walked.

"You too, Yukari-chan," she blushed lightly, returning the half hug. "I know you'll do great!" She smiled too, but her heart thumped quickly in her chest, her nerves on end due to the fact that this was the last, most important part of the contest.

Gin stopped walking, though Ayame was the last to realize it. She ran right into Kurumu's back.

"I'm so sorry!" she blushed deeply, her quiet voice shrill in alarm and worry. "I wasn't watching where I was going, I'm really sorry!"

Kurumu laughed and placed her hand on top of Ayame's head. "It's alright, you don't have to fret so much," she smiled, sticking her tongue out. "But you should pay a bit more attention during this battle. Good luck!"

Ayame smiled and laughed softly in reply, "Alright, I'll try my best to stay focused. Good luck to you, too!"

Everyone turned towards Gin as he began speaking. "Alright everyone, here's are final stopping place! Spectators, please take a seat to the right" -he extended his right arm outwards towards the black foldable chairs placed in several rows- "and contestants, please follow me." At his cue, a large, garnet curtain around apparent perimeter of the battleground fell about halfway, then disappeared.

The plot of land for the battle royale was about 50 square feet, but contained a variety of landscapes. On the far left, a grassy, flowering meadow flourished beautifully. Beside it, a 7-foot tall waterfall flowed, the ravine below it circling the entire field. To the right of that, tall pine trees stood strong and proud, the ground below them littered with both old and fresh pine needles. Next to that, a barren wasteland of nothing but boulders and sand sat out of place between that and the beautiful land to the far right. This beautiful land consisted of powdery frost slowly falling from about 15 feet in the air, the ground already covered several inches in the soft looking snow.

"Alright ladies, you have two minutes to prepare yourselves for this fight. That includes finding the place you'd like to start in, as well as going into your Yokai form. Good luck to you all, and remember: clothes being torn is a sign that you're winning! Now: go!"

Ayame dashed towards the meadowy piece of land right away, gracefully jumping over the small ravine. Well, I guess this secret is one I'll have to reveal... she thought, taking a deep breath. She placed her hands downwards next to her hips, then twisted her wrists, pointing her palms into the air. Her hands elevated themselves quickly above her head, causing the flowers around her to grow upwards. A few more brisk movements caused vines to slowly creep and wrap around her body, creating a short, sleeveless dress. Two pair of wings sprouted from her back, the sunlight refracting off of them causing them to look as colorful and bright as the rainbow. Fluttering them a few times, she let herself float about a foot in the air, then shrunk the flowers down to their original sizes.

OOC: I hope my descriptions for the landscape is alright to you all!
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 pm

"Oi everyone good luck,"she stated while hugging everyone and then she ran off. Inu walked to the forest with the determination of finding a place to hide, but it was highly likely that one of the other contestants would find her right away. It was always worth a shot she thought. It would be consider a cowardly act, but it's not like anyone here talked to her anyways. "Urgh I have no clue what I should do, hide or fight. maybe hiding isn't a bad idea fighting is bad for the soul.""Hm There is a tree over there with a hole that I could hide under,"she thought to herself.

She decided to to hide behind the tree instead of hiding under it she goes into yokai form it was a purple tiger with black stripes her parents nicknamed her tora-chan, as a tiger she was 4 metres long and weighed up to 300kg. Tigers were amazingly fast and they are known to be deadly if you didn't leave them alone. Sometimes she would sleep into her yokai form so her parents would leave her alone.

Inu walked around the forest area marking the bottom of trees as she continued to looked for someone to fight.
Back to top Go down
Rika-Chan

Rika-Chan

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Rika wakes up finding it to be the middle of the day. "Oh snap! My alarm was supposed to go off damnit!" She gets up and throws on some clothes and a jacket even though it was rather warm outside. "Oh well, they'll just have to deal with it." She heads to her parents room and checks on them.

"They're sleeping like babies as usual... They'll do that until late tonight I asume." She tippy-toes over to the night stand and manages to snatch the car keys without making a sound and sneaks back out. It will take them awhile to figure out I'm gone but they'll be happy I'm not running away this time--when they find out where the car is they might even begin to love me, she thought to herself as she slipped outside and hopped in the old convertable.

She pulls up in front of the school not intimidated in the least by it's appearance. I thought this place was supposed to be welcoming, she thought, rolling her eyes. Well at least it isn't hard to miss. Oh well. She pulled into some driveway hidden from the street by the neighboring forest, knowing no one will see it.

She walks into the front office and notices a snoozing attendent. *CoughCough* "Excuse me sir?" She said a little louder than needed.

"Uhn?... HUH? Oh I'm so so sorry, excuse me please. I'm Meshiro Kyoka... I was just placed here today because of a contest that I was not interested in seeing..." He mumbled, then shaking that off, "So how may i help you?" He smiled shyly.

"Well,.. Uh for starters I guess I could register for classes and a schedule... First year please."

"Oh, right, ok." He started fumbling around with some papers looking for a specific one, blushing all the while. "So here is the registration forms and a copy of the school map... If you can finish that before the last 3 hours of the school day, you can start right now and go to class. Oh! And most important, I need to give you a dorm room."

Rika finished the form after about 15 minutes and went back up to the counter, "Here you go." She smiled warmly thanking him and he seemed dazzled for a few seconds just staring at her. He took the papers and started filling stuff in the computer then stored them in a file cabinet.

"Okay then. Here is the number to your room and here is randomized schedule based on your likes and dislikes. If you'd like to get anything changed or moved, please just come back and one of the many other clerks can help you with that." He kept looking down at his feet when she would nod her head.

"So, I'm off then. I'll see you around, right?"

"Yeah I'm a first year too." I hope she doesn't suspect that I purposely gave her some of the same classes as me, he thought, she is way out of my league but... Hey there's no harm in trying right?...heh heh... WHAT AM I THINKING! I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND! She looked at him concerned at the fact he was sweating like a maniac even though it's probably seventy-two degrees in the school from the A/C.

She headed off towards the dorm rooms to unpack her things. There were poster's all over the place anouncing that today was the day of the "Miss Youkai Gakuen" beauty contest or something or another. So there aren't any classes right now because of that and I dont feel like popping in at the contest to watch some girls, sssoooo... I guess I'll just get settle here and start my classes tomorrow.

OOC: I don't know what to do exactly so help me out now that im in here plz... Oh and by the way I guess I'll have a class or two with Kazuya, Moka, and Kyubi. And several of my classes will be with Kyoka... It's ok that I introduced a new character right? You can throw him away if you don't want him in... Whatever you like... I haven't planned what he is however... So do as you wish. -^,^- (Oh and btw I don't mind writing excessively long posts. They don't take me very long, so while I'm here put me to good use ;D)
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Kurumu jumped off stage hugging Kyubi as she did. Kyubi a little startled looked at her with a small smile. "I did good right? I'm tied in first place." Kyubi nodded.

"There are two other judges so keep in mind that I'm not the only one judging." He said quietly. Kurumu shrugged "But I know you'll give me a nice vote, righhhttttt?" She looked at him with a smile. "Of course I will." Kyubi said as a smile grew on his face. "Anyway we should already go to the last event already." He said. Kyubi started walking, with Kurumu having her arms wrapped around his neck, being carried by Kyubi.

They arrived at the battle ground and Kyubi put her down. "Good luck." He said as Kurumu let go off him. She looked at him with a smile before she left to the arena. She stood in her youkai form near a ravine keeping a prudent distance from the rest of the girls. She started to float a feet or two above the ground as the rest were almost ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Year One
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Rosario + Vampire :: Youkai Gakuen-
Jump to: