Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Year One

Go down 
+3
Kimoyo
Zephyr
Crowe Reeve
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

School Year One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:31 am

OOC: You really liked this series O.O

IC: "Fine,and nice to meet you too" He said and then walked to where he saw them running to. "By the way, that Tsukune guy, he looked very worried in class"
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Kazuya and Kyubi looked around the school for the pair, seeming to just miss them each time. Finally, the caught up with them in front of the dormitories.

"Oi, Tsukune! You bastard! I didn't appreciate being left behind like that!"

Tsukune turned around wide eyed to look at Kazuya.

"A-ah, I couldn't help that!" Moka turns to see what the commotion is, and sees Kazuya yelling at Tsukune.

"Oh, I'm sorry Kazuya! I was just so excited, I didn't see you or I would have brought you along too!"

"I was sitting right next to him," Kazuya deadpanned. Moka blushed in embarrassment. "Anywho, this is Cifer Kyubi, he was with us on the bus. He's also in our homeroom with us. I was hoping we could all get along." Kazuya paused. "Maybe if we demonstrate a show of trust to each other, we can be more comfortable. I for one, would maybe reveal my true form, it depends on what you all reveal to be honest. Oh, and you can't tell us your true form Moka, all of us here already know what it is."

OOC:
Kyu, the first two volumes are the manga version. So I'm going to be using the manga as a base for my character until we get to Mizore, though I might go anime there, as Mizore doesn't show up in the manga until 2nd year.
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Kyubi chuckled as he started to speak "Just as Kazuya said, Im Cifer Kyubi, nice to meet you Moka." He then sighed "Well, I guess I could also reveal my true form. Would you do it too, Tsukune?"

Tsukune was completely speechless, he didnt know what to say. They want me to reveal my true form, but I don't have on, what do I do He thought. With a deep breath he said "But... isn't it against the rules to reveal our true forms... what if we get caught?

Kyubi brushed his hair to the side "Don't worry, it's not like the school is always watching over us, besides its only to show what we are, not to fight or anything like that"

OOC:saved you some time Very Happy but I feel like Ill screw up whatever you're planning from here on. But why rush into Mizore?
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

OOC: As long as you don't plan anything involving Mizore, you won't mess up my plans.

IC:
"It's a rule?" Kazuya asked. "I didn't hear anything about that!" Kazuya shrugged, "Meh, not like I care. The only thing that can beat me is a stronger member of my race, and maybe a vampire, depends how strong he or she is."

Kazuya looks around.

"If no one else will go, I guess I'll go first, but I'm going to have you guessing." Kazuya smirks and freezes their feet to the ground in a thin layer of ice.

"Just remember, I'm from the canine family!"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am

"Well honestly I don't really know if I can beat a vampire, since I really hadn't seen one before, but anyways" He started to think a little on what Kazuya was and well it wasnt really that hard. "An ice fox, thats interesting" He said with a smile.

"Anyways I guess its my turn." A mask formed on Kyubi's hand. It covered all of his face and part of its neck, it was white with some red markings, and the mouth part had sharp teeth like that of a beast. He put it on and a medium length sword appeared on his right hand, it was wide but a slight part of it was unsheathed revealing it had sharp bumbps like a bread knife, and it was a very dark red color.

"A hint at what I am would be that, Im really just a soul in an artificial body"
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Kazuya stared at Kyubi as he tried to figure out what he was.

'Why does that mask ring a bell? And where have I heard of fake bodies before?'

Kazuya looked a bit closer at Kyubi and saw the blade.

'That's where! Grandfather told me stories of things he saw in his youth! One of them was the Shinigami and the Hollows! But Kyu here looks to be both. . . that's not possible, is it?'

"Alright, I give. You look like some kind of mix between a Shinigami and a Hollow. So which are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 pm

"Well, You should know what happens when a shinigami loses his powers and starts to become a hollow. There is the slight chance of them getting them back. Once that happens they still have their hollow self haunting them. We who learned to control them are called Vizards. But it can happen vice versa in the case of a hollow getting shinigami power. Those are called arrancars. Although Im a Vizard, I relate a little to Arrancars with my shikai. But that you'll find out later"

Kyubi removed his mask which faded along with his sword. "Anyway your turn Tsukune."

"I.. Uh... Umm.." What do I do if they find out Im a human, who knows what will happen to me...

OOC: Hmmm here we are, does he reveal he's a human or does something interfere?
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm

"W-wait!" The boys turned to look at Moka. "I'll go first." They all looked at Moka.

"I HATE humans!" Tsukune paled and gulped.

"I. . . I went to middle school with humans. . . and I was so LONELY! They all said, 'Monsters don't exist, except in stories!' I started to think it might be better if I really didn't exist. I thought it would never be any different. . ."

Kazuya clicked his tongue and said, "So that's your secret huh? Well it's a sad story, but true. Most humans fear what they don't understand, and that fear leads to hate." Kazuya turned to look at Tsukune.

"Seems like Tsukune was really shaken up by that. Maybe he's a human sympathizer. Or maybe. . ."

Tsukune backed up, hitting a tree.

"He's a human himself!" Tsukune was sweating bullets by now. Kazuya took a whiff of the air, smelling fear. Kazuya advanced on Tsukune, who was near ready to shit his pants. Kazuya smirked and raised his hand. Tsukune clenched his eyes instinctively, only to be finger-flicked on the forehead.

"That saves us the trouble of asking your secret then!" Kazuya grinned. "Now that that is out of the way, us boys need to have a talk. We'll see you in the morning Moka!"

Moka looked between Tsukune and Kazuya twice before nodding and walking off to the girl's dorms.

OOC: Go ahead and have fun making Tsukune piss himself, have my character go to his room in the dorm. I need to set up his background and other details about him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

"Now what do we do to the human, Kazuya?" Kyubi asked as they walked away from Moka.

"Ill leave him to you Kyu, right now, I've got stuff to do at my dorm, if he survived, tell me tomorrow" With that said Kazuya left to his dorm.

"Fine, I will" He responded as Kazuya left. "Now Tsukune, is it true that you're as Kazuya said, a human?

"I...uh..." Tsukune was left speechless. What do I do, who knows what Kyubi's power can do, but as soon as he put his mask I felt crushed

Kyubi threw him agaisnt the wall. Then he punched the wall next to his head making a hole. "If you arent human then I'd recommend you start transforming now, just as Moka I also hate humans. You may wonder why, as I was once a human but..." Kyubi's hair fell over his eyes covering them as he looked down.

"I comitted suicide." He said coldly

Tsukune's face went pale but still he remained silent.

"Everybody around me disgusted me, treating me like shit. I couldnt even believe I was one of them. But that brings the questiong of why I became a shinigami, who is supposed to protect human souls. I wanted power, to get my revenge, eventually leading me to destroying several souls. My powers got took away and I became a mere soul about to become hollow."

"But unlike other human souls, I controlled that damn hollow in me. Doing so I regained my powers and I'm now a Vizard" He paused.

"Well Tsukune you got 10 seconds, show me your true for!." Yelled Kyubi and started counting.

Every second, felt like a year to Tsukune Really I'm going to die, I shouldn't have come here in the first place

Kyubi finished counting and Tsukune remained silent. "Kazuya was right you're nothing but a lame HUMAN!" Kyubi's mask appeared but it was different than before, it looked like a demons face, sharp teeth, black with red markings and had slender eye holes, his eyes turned red and his sword appear.

The building started to rumble just by Kyubi's prescence. He grabbed Tsukune who was white as snow, and dashed outside of the building at blinding speed. "A little more and that thing collapsed" he said with an evil smile.

After having run a few miles away from the academy he put him down. "Now you little shit, are you ready to die?"

I really am going to die, this guy looks dead serious, what have I donento receive this, what have I done to be killed Tsukune was about to piss his pants.

Kyubi grabbed him by the shirt and picked him up "Dont worry Im not going to use my sword, you're miles away from being able to see it, actually I ll kill you with just one finger" He said with a diabolic tone of voice.

"I don't even know why you're here, out of the people that you know, I hate humans, Moka hates humans, and Kazuya does too, you have no one here to save you"

He let go of him and instantly flicked his index finger hitting him in the forehead. Tsukune was sent flying backwards breaking trees until he stopped. Kyubi instantly appeared next to him.

He kicked him upwards and grabbed him again from his shirt. "How lame, just a flick of my fingers and he's dead. It sickens me to think I was one of you." Kyubi threw his body down. He then jumped and disappeared.

He went back to where they were to grab his bag. He grabbed it and removed his mask as he did.

"Where's Tsukune?" said a high and sweet voice.

"Huh? That human, he's dead I think, Moka" Answered Kyubi who was starting to leave.

"Oh, I see, he was a human" Replied Moka

"Yeah, I think I killed him miles away"

"You killed him?" She asked.

"Yeah, the guy from the race that mocked you through your middle school, is... DEAD" He said with a grin on his face.

Kyubi then exited the building and walked back to his dorm. "No wonder I thought from the beginning that something was wrong with him. Damn humans, thank god I didn't do much as a soul reaper but kill their souls.

Once at his dorm he put his bag on the floor and jumped into his bed. He sighed and then fell asleep

OOC: by the way depending on the people that join, I wont show Kyubi's shikai until I decide who he will be with. Another thing should we make Tsukune come back?
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC: *twitch* I DIDNT MEAN KILL HIM! I meant have your character have a chat with him about being human, and have Tsukune gain your trust somehow!!! Besides, Moka LIKES him, she felt lonely UNTIL she met Tsukune!!! Bah, I'll figure something out, you don't just go and kill off the main character of a series!!!

IC:
Kazuya sat on his bed, his uniform top hanging over a chair. He sighed and looked down at the pendant around his neck. He fingered it fondly. "I wonder if she'll be here. . ."

Kazuya groaned and fell back against his bed and shut his eyes.

~Flashback~

"What are we going to do! He'll die of a fever at this rate!"

"I don't know honey! No one in the family has the same abilities! Who could we possibly, wait. . . what about her? Their race practically OWN this power!"

"That's a good idea honey, we got to get him there now, maybe he'll be more comfortable there until his powers are under control. . . just one problem."

"What dear?"

"How are we supposed to get there? And what do we do with Wolfie-kun? We can't take him, but we can't leave him either!"

"What about your father, can't he watch him?"

"I'm not going to bother Dad over something like this! He's got more important things to do!"

"Mom? Dad? Kazuya's not getting any better, if anything, he's getting worse."

~Timeskip~

Kazuya stood in the snow, comfortable at last, his family shivering around him. "Mom, Dad. . . is Onii-san going to be okay where he's at?" His mom nodded, too cold to speak. They walked into the village, where the cold became bearable.

~Timeskip~

Kazuya sat outside in the snow, making a little snowman while his parents were in a meeting. Sensing someone watching him, he looked around and saw a little girl with a lollipop staring at him.

"You wanna play with me?" He asked, beckoning the girl over. She nodded and asked.

"What's. . . your name?"

"My name's Morioka Kazuya, what's yours?"

"My name is. . ."

~Timeskip~

Kazuya and his parents were about to get in the Transdimensional Bus to go pick up his brother when a little voice cried out, "Wait!" Kazuya turned around to see the girl he had come to know running up to them, flushed from the exertion.

"Kazu-kun, weren't you going to say goodbye?" Kazuya blushed at the nickname, but ran and gave her a hug. "Bye bye Yuki-chan." She slipped a necklace around Kazuya's neck, who looked confused at it. "So you don't forget me. . ."

Kazuya looked at it, and was about to thank her, when the thought crossed his mind to give her something back. He rummaged in his backpack, before pulling out a leather collar and handing it too her. "It's not much, but. . ."

She took it and blushed. "N-no, it's fine. I love it Kazu-kun, I'll wear it always." She said before tying it around her leg. They exchanged one last hug before the bus honked at them. Kazuya ran onto the bus and sat down next to his parents.

"Soo. . . who's your new girlfriend?" His dad asked. Kazuya blushed and yelled at his dad.

~Timeskip~

They all had finally gotten home after picking up Kazuya's brother, but was acting a little wierd. His parents looked at each other before sighing.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to ask the Kurono's to babysit. . ."

~End Flashback~

'Yuki-chan. . .'

The man who invented the phrase, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" had no idea how true it was.

~Otherworld~

Yamamoto looked down at Tsukune's soul before perusing his Big Book of Souls.

"Aono. . . Aono. . . ah, here we are. Oh, you weren't due to die for another 2 years. Guess I got to send you back." Yamamoto smacked Tsukune with his Zanpacto, doing the reverse of Konso. Giving him Shinigami powers in the process, accidentally of course. Can't have anyone knowing that the Commander-General broke a Shinigami Law after all.

Tsukune sat up suddenly and gasped. He shook his head and swore to himself to avoid Kyubi before running off to the dorms, not hearing a voice in the back of his head calling out to him.

OOC: Seriously man, don't kill off characters. I said make him piss himself, not kill him. He may annoy our characters, but he's needed for now. And besides, my character honestly doesn't care that Tsukune is human. Btw, so that Tsukune doesn't die early again, Yamamoto made him a Substitute Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

OOC: You made him a shinigami, hmm Ill figure something out

Kyubi appeared right in front of Tsukune "You became a substitue shinigami, there hasn't been one in a while since that orange haired guy. That old guy sure felt generous. I thought I wouldn't see you again but now, were alike."

"What do you want from me?!?" Yelled Tsukune angrily.

"Calm down, now that you're like me, I wont kill you again. You should understand that you now have one of these" He paused to make his Zanpakuto appear "Am I right or was Yamamoto trying to avoid trouble?

"I don't know, anyways I wouldn't want YOU to help me!" Tsukune tried to run off just to be grabbed by Kyubi.

"Believe me, Tsukune you'll want to thank me later, consider it a I'm sorry present." He then tapped him, making him fall asleep.

"Good, you should be in you conscience now. Something or someone should be there. He, she or it is you sword. Ask for his, her or it's name and say it out loud"

Tsukune soon woke up, with a sword in hand. I really did die and now my killer is helping me, this cant get any weirder. He saw the sword and droped it out of nervousness. He then picked it up. "How did I get this?"

"It's your zanpakuto, your most useful weapon as a substitute reaper, treasure it" With that said kyubi disappeared leaving Tsukune.

"It was all real, I became a reaper, and now I wont be caught for being a human ever. Although Kyubi did kill me, he kinda did a favor to me" He said to himself and ran off to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am

OOC: Let's remove Saizo, he's practically worthless, he never shows up at Youkai in this RP.

IC:
Kazuya yawned and sat up out of bed. He went and took a warm shower before pulling on his uniform, unbuttoning it slightly to show his pendant. He walked out and greeted Kyubi.

"Morning Kyu."

"Morning Kazuya."

They both walked out and ran into Tsukune, his wakizashi on his back. Kazuya looked at it in confusion, before turning to look at Kyubi. He shrugged, not really caring. They both started walking to school.

They all heard the guys nearby talking about the hottest girl in school. They turned around and spotted Moka. Tsukune waved slightly and said, "Morning, Moka-san." Moka looked at him, before glomping him.

"Good morning Tsukune!" Kazuya cleared his throat. Moka looked at Kazuya and Kyubi with a slight blush. "Sorry, good morning Kazuya, Kyubi."

They all walked together, ignoring the killer intent from the jealous guys. When they reached the school steps, Tsukune and Moka sat down together. Kyubi walked inside, not liking or disliking Tsukune, heading to class. Tsukune looked at Kazuya with a look that meant, "Some privacy please?" Kazuya nodded before walking away.

Near the incinerator, Kazuya heard someone moaning in pain. He walked over to investigate, and saw a blue haired melon-sized girl on her hands and knees. "You alright?" He asked, walking over to her. He helped her to her feet, while she thanked him.

"I've always been delicate, you see. It's my chest. See, I have these spasms. . . and my chest feels so tight. . . like it could burst!" Kazuya blushed and looked away as she rubbed herself against him. "Please. . ." Kazuya looked back at her, "Look into my eyes. . ."

He looked into her eyes, against his better judgement, suddenly suspicious. "My name is Kurono Kurumu. Let's be friends. . . okay?" He felt some kind of illusion being cast from her eyes. Shaking it off, as kitsune are masters of illusion and trickery, even if it was never his strong point, he pushed her away.

He glared at her. "How dare you. I offer you my honest help, and you try to put a spell on me?!" He advanced on her. She backed away. "If I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd have done something most unpleasant to you for trying that. As it is, I am a nice guy. So you're on your own, succubus." He walked away.

"And don't even try it on my friends, as by the time you reach them, they'll already know what you are, and how to counter your spells."

OOC: I have a plan for Tsukune, we'll still take his Shinigami powers, but he will not become a vampire. He'll become something else, I thought it over last night, it will definitely throw a curve ball.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 pm

OOC: fine, but tell me before the fight with the public safety people,so that I plan out what Ill be doing

Kyubi entered his class. Just as I expected, he doesnt know how to hide his sword. At this rate, he'll probably get caught. I should have told him how to but, oh well. Kyubi chuckled as a blue haired girl entered the class madly.

Ugh! Whats with that guy from earlier, there is no way he could counter my charm. She sat down a few desks away from Kyubi.

I wonder what got her mad

Shortly after her, entered Moka and Tsukune who still had hi wakizashi on his back.

Kyubi stood up and walked past Tsukune tapping his sword, making it disappear. "Want it back? Remember what I said but not in class" Having said that to Tsukune he want back to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm

OOC: It might come earlier than we think. As I can't even reference the manga as much anymore.

IC:
Kazuya walked in lightly, thinking over his encounter with the succubus.

'Where have I heard her name before. . . wait, that's right. My parents sent onii-baka to them for when I went to Yuki-chan's place. Maybe I should give her another chance. . .'

He saw her in the back of the room, fuming.

'Maybe not right this minute, she'd be more likely to snap my head off first.'

He sat down next to Tsukune and Moka, and waited for class to be over.

After class, he followed Moka discreetly, having suspicions that Kurumu would try to take her out. His suspicions were proven correct when she came and challenged her for the three boys. 'Che, like she'd have any chances. . .' Then he saw Tsukune walk up to Moka. 'Crap, I didn't get a chance to warn him!' He ran out from his hiding spot, only to be too late. Tsukune was already under her spell.

"Devour me? Come on, Moka! You're the one who sucks my blood." Kazuya growled, that was too much, even under charm. Moka ran off, crying. Tsukune, in a minor state of shock, was dragged away by Kurumu while Kazuya debated who to follow. Unable to choose, he ran off to find Kyubi, hoping he'll be of use.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

OOC: Just tell me before it happens

Class was over and Kyubi picked up his bag and went out of the classroom. He turned to the right and headed for his dorm.

"Kyubi!"

Having heard someone call him he turned around and saw Kazuya. He walked upt to him. "What?"

"Tsukune is under a Succubus's spell, he just insulted Moka, and whats even worse is what that girl could do to him."

Kyubi sighed. "Even as a shinigami he still is kinda helpless" He whispered to himself. "Anyways where are they?"

"I saw them in the hall, come, follow me." He then led Kyubi to where he last saw Tsukune.

I didnt think it would be hard for him to learn. Ill teach him after we get this thing solved

"The succubus went this way, and Moka ran off crying that way" Kazuya explained as they got to the place.

"Lets split up, I dont really care which way I end up going so, you choose."
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:23 pm

"No offense, but you'd probably kill the succubus first chance you get, so I'll take care of that, you go after Moka."

Kyubi nodded grudgingly and ran off. Kazuya turned and followed Tsukune's scent to the infirmity. He ran in to discover Kurumu transforming and about to kill Tsukune. He ran up and kicked her out the window. He turned to Tsukune to make sure that he was alright. Seeing that he was, Kazuya jumped out the window after Kurumu.

She growled at him before flying at him at high speeds. He dodged narrowly before turning around and grabbing her tail. He threw her hard and into a couple trees. Tsukune jumped out the window followed by Moka and Kyubi.

As he advanced on Kurumu, Tsukune and Moka both stood in his way. "What are you doing Tsukune, she just tried to take all your willpower from you, and you defend her?"

"She may have done that, but I won't let you kill her!" He yelled as he threw his hands out to the side. Kazuya laughed.

"What? I wasn't going to kill her, I never planned to!"

It was then that they all noticed the rosario in Tsukune's hand.

"Tsukune, where did you. . ." They all looked at Moka before before a burst of youki washed over everyone, turning the sky blood red. A flash of light occured, blinding everyone momentarily. When Kazuya could see again, he saw that Moka had changed drastically. She was much more endowed and her hair had turned a striking silver. But the biggest change, was her blood red slit eyes.

She looked at Kazuya appraisingly. "You are powerful. . . but are you as powerful as me?" Was all she said before she rushed at Kazuya.

He leaped back, avoiding her initial blow. 'Why is she attacking me? And is this the true Moka?' Disregarding that thought for now, he released a spray of icy shards at Moka before releasing himself to his initial state, a fully formed artic fox, with four flowing tails behind him.

He snarled at Moka before he ran at her, each step freezing the gound he stood on.

OOC: You can jump in anytime you want in this battle, I just wanted to get his initial transformation out of the way. And a reason to do so of course. Inner Moka is a tad prideful.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Kyubi watched as both Moka and Kazuya fought. He could feel a bit of pressure which amazed him. He put his mask on and instantly vanished. He reappeared nex to Tsukune and Kurumu "I have to get you out of here" He picked them up and vanished again.

At a few feet away from the battle he reappered and dropped them. "That is starting to get kinda dangerous."

"Shouldn't you stop them or something?!?" Exclaimed Tsukune.

"No, not yet, I want to see their potential, and probably they'd be pissed at me if I did." Kyubi looked at them with great interest and remained quiet.

"Anyway, who are you?" Asked Kurumu.

"Oh, you dont know me? Well I'm Cifer Kyubi, you must be that succubus that Kazuya talked about. Kurumu right?"

"Yes that's right, Im Kurumu" She responded getting a little closer to Tsukune.

Kyubi walked in between them. "Can't seem to trust you. But I think to have seen you somewhere else, but that doesn't matter." He started to think from where he had heard her name before.

Kurumu looked down and then at the fight. Wow, they look really serious there, it's even frightening, Tsukune seems worried but... Kyubi looks at it like entertainment, or something like that, it really is cathcing his attention

Tsukune started to worry for Moka. He called his sword and was about to run into battle when Kyubi stopped him.

"You seem to like to die, going in there without knowing how to use your powers is suicidal, if you die trn that old guy might get pissed at me, just dont worry about them."

OOC: you'll see what I'll do (:
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 pm

OOC: Interesting. . . but good choice, my character does seem friendly and easy going, ne? But when in battle, he changes, he has MPD for things like that. His darker side comes out during all-out battle and when he's pissed.

IC:
Kazuya growled at Moka and leaped over her, lashing out with his tails as he did. She twisted out of the way, but still got hit by one of them on her right arm. It froze instantly upon touch. Moka gritted her teeth and turned to face Kazuya, her arm hanging limply by her side. She concentrated her youki to her legs and swung both at him in a double roundhouse.

He saw and dodged the first, but missed the second one coming as it nailed him full on the face. He flew away and crashed through a few trees.

He snarled at her, his features regaining their human features as he shifted into his final form. As the transformation completed, he gritted his teeth in pain as the pendant around his neck reacted. It grew and spread across his chest before creeping along his left arm, encasing and transforming it into indestrucable ice. As it spread down his arm, it cleared to reveal the bones of his arm, with strangely glowing runes etched upon them. When the crystal died down, he flexed his newly made four-fingered claws.

He turned to look at Moka before grinning sadistically. He reached his left arm forward, and to Moka's surprise, it extended at a fast rate towards her, catching her and pinning her to the wall. He retracted the arm and drew himself closer to Moka. Kazuya looked her in the eyes and growled out, "So. . . am I just a test for you? A way to measure your power? I don't think so you little bitch, know. . . your. . . PLACE!"

Kazuya drew his arm back, ready to drive it through her skull. When Tsukune finally broke free of Kyubi and latched himself on Kazuya's arm, trying to get him to stop.

OOC: Now, would be a good time to have your character interfere.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 pm

OOC:just what I planned in the first place

Kyubi sighed "Ahh I guess now would be a good time" he said as Tsukune broke free of his grip. "Ugh that idiot, wait, right here Kurumu." With that said he vanished.

Appearing after a few instant above the space in between he said "Bala" and a small black ball with a dark red aura formed in his hand. I hope I didnt go overboard, I tried to keep it small. He threw it in between them making the take a few steps back.

He dropped down and grabbed his sword holding it with his right hand only. "Alright, I think it's enough." He said with the rosary on his hand. "Let go of him Tsukune, oh and I took this from you in case this would happen, I thought you had noticed. He then walked towards Moka with his sword facing down ad put on the rosary. She then returned to her human form falling in his arms.

Tsukune then let go and rushed to Moka which Kyubi than gave to Tsukune.

"Well, Kazuya you should transform back, dont you think?" He then removed his mask and having his sword fade away as he did.

When it was over Kurumu came running at them.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Kazuya glared at Moka one last time before finally nodding and reverting to normal, the pendant reverting as he did so. He turned to Kurumu, who backed away fearfully.

"Look, I'm sorry I beat up on you. I'm sorry about this morning. Can you forgive me, and we'll get off to another start?"

Kurumu looked at Kazuya with anger, before ultimately nodding. Kazuya let out a sigh of relief and then noticed Kurumu's injuries that he had inflicted on her.

"Here, as a way to seal our new start. . ." He ran his hands over her wounds and healed them up. Kurumu looked at them in wonder before thanking Kazuya. "Don't thank me, I'm the one that caused them, remember?" He shook his head before walking off to the boy's dorms to work off some stress in the gym.

OOC: Not much of a post here, but I couldn't think of much to type. Start us off with the Club Arc.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

OOC:Fine

IC: "Alright everybody lets go back to our dorms" He said as he started to leave, along with Tsukune to the guy's dorm.

Moka who was still a little weak from being a vampire was taken by Kurumu as a succubus to the girl's dorm.
~The next day~

Kyubi woke up and sat up on his bed. "I wonder what will happen today" He said to himself. He got up, put on some pants, buttoned his shirt leaving it untucked, put on his shoes and grabbed his bag as he exited his room.

Just outside was Kazuya and Tsukune. "Morning Kazuya, Morning Tsukune"

"Morning Kyubi" They both said almost together.

As they walked to the school Tsukune noticed Moka and as always, greeted her. "Morning Moka-san!"

"Huh? Oh! Morning Tsukune!" She said as she ran to hug him.

Kazuya and Kyubi both cleared their throats.

"Oh, Morning Kyubi and Kazuya" she said as she let go of Tsukune.

"Morning guys!" Said a familiar voice.

They all turned around seeing it was Kurumu. "Morning Kurumu" They all said as she joined them.

They all walked to class together and entered almost before class started. They sat down near each other just as class started.

"Well class, first I would like to say that you are all now, supposed to take, Club activities! Isn't it great? Oh and I suggest joining the newspaper club, in which I am the advisor."

Clubs? That sounds kinda interesting. But choosing one will be hard Kyubi sighed and brushed his hair to the side.

Class flew by and at the end they were made to go see the clubs. They all had set up these little decorative stands and where advertising themselves, some screaming it, some with girls and some were just weird.

Tsukune was a little freaked out about all the clubs there. Isnt there a normal club here? They all just have to do with weird, freaky stuff.

Unlike him Kyubi was not really amazed and just saw random clubs without deciding on which to join.

Moka who was near Tsukune was also a little freaked out, because of they're advertisement. "Lets join a club together, Tsukune."

Perfect! This way I can spend time alone with Moka. Tsukune then spaced out and had a daydream of him with Moka in a club.

"Tsukune? Tsukune!"

"Oh, um yeah, lets join one together Moka-san." Tsukune then tried to stay calm and smiled at her.

On the other hand Kyubi, Kurumu and Kazuya, couldn't really decide on a club, and were on their own.

Kurumu then walked up to Kyubi "Umm would you join a club with me?"

Kyubi who really didn't mind shrugged and said "Sure, but why with me?"

"Well yesterday you were the only one that was kinda nice to me, excluding Tsukune of course, who was under my spell, but he seems to like Moka. Other than that without even knowing me you brought me to safety yesterday, during the figh" She responded.

"Oh, I see, then I will join a club with you" He smiled.

Kurumu's face seemed to lit up in happyness. She hugged him while whispering "Thanks"

Kyubi was a little startled, but he then lightly hugged her back smiling.

OOC: Ill leave the rest to you, so I might make Kyubi be with Kurumu, I really liked the shikai and bankai I prepared if they got together.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 am

Kazuya looked around, suddenly finding himself alone. 'Great, I just hope I don't run into onii-baka while I'm here.' As he walked through the crowd, getting bumped and pushed around as he went, he evaluated several clubs.

'Acupuncture. . . no. Mummy. . . what the hell? Swim. . . no, water is a pain to get out of my tails. Ghost Photography. . . maybe. Science. . . nah, look like a bunch of stalkers. It looks like there's only one club left, Newspaper Club.'

Kazuya walked back to his homeroom, where the club was scheduled to be at. He found Nekonome-sensei sitting in the room, looking a little lost. "Sensei? I want to join the Newspaper Club. Who are the other members?"

She looked at him. "There's only one other right now, he's a really nice boy, and he's your sempai." Kazuya thought that the guy didn't sound half bad.

"Where is he?"

"Getting pictures for tomorrow's newspaper."

"Ah, well, I think I'll wander around for a bit, find my friends, maybe they'll want to join too." With that, Kazuya walked out and wandered around aimlessly, looking for Tsukune, Moka, Kyubi or Kurumu.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Kyubi walked looking around with Kurumu for a club. "Have you seen any, that you like yet?"

"No, not really, there aren't any good ones"

As they looked around Kyubi noticed Kazuya, who was walking alone. He walked up to him. "Have you joined any club?"

Kazuya who was looking for them responded, "Yeah, just joined the newspaper club, but there isn't many members, you should join"

Kyubi sighed and then agreed to join.

"I'll join too. Should we tell Moka and Tsukune?"

Kazuya nodded and started to look for them. After a while of looking around they found them looking at the swimming club. "Tsukune, Moka, have you two found a club yet?" Kazuya asked them as he saw them.

"No, we haven't, have you guys found one yet?" Responded Moka.

"We have, we joined the newspaper club, you two should join."

"Tsukune, lets join the newspaper club."

Tsukune nodded That sounds normal enough. "Ok, we'll join it too."

"Alright, then let's return to the club room." That said, they all returned to the club room.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm

They all walked in, much to the joy of Nekonome-sensei. "Well, this is all of us." He told her.

"Oh good! I'll go fetch him, he should be somewhere around here." As she walked out of the room, Moka took her chance to get a drink from Tsukune, as she hadn't had any yet. Kazuya rolled his eyes and looked at Kyubi and Kurumu, who seemed to be getting closer.

'Why is it that I'm the only one who doesn't have a girl doting on me? Not that I mind, but it is rather curious. Oh well.'

Then Nekonome-sensei walked back in and spoke to them, gaining their attention. "Alright, I'd like to introduce you to your club editor and sempai, Morioka Ginei!" He strutted in like a preening peacock and looked at them, a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He dropped them when he noticed Kazuya in the room.

They both pointed at each other and yelled, "What the hell are you doing here brother?!?"

After getting that burst of randomness out of his system, Kazuya froze Gin in a block of ice before turning to his friends. "He," he jerked his thumb towards the Gin-sicle, "Is why I am embarrassed by my family. He's a pervert who snoops around taking pictures of girls in various states of undress. If you don't believe me. . ." He reached his hand into the ice, pulling a stack of photos from Gin's inner pocket, "Look at these." He handed them to Tsukune, who was blown back by a nosebleed upon looking.

Moka looked at it and grimaced, before handing them to Kurumu, who grew her nails out.

"Can I castrate him?" She asked, looking at Kazuya for permission. Kazuya shook his head.

"As much as he deserves it, castration won't stop him. He's been threatened with that dozens of times, and narrowly avoided it once. I'm just glad I didn't pick up his habits."

Moka looked at him funny. "Then what did you pick up from him?" The girls turned their attention on Kazuya.

He backed away, a sweatdrop forming. "I don't peep, if that's what you mean. My philosophy is 'Look but don't touch, unless you have permission'." He backed away a bit before hitting a wall and erecting a barrier of ice, 3 feet thick, around himself.

OOC: That's my actual philosophy, all my friends know it. And most of them are girls, which is wierd. Wouldn't most be pissed that you watch them? And my friends have no problems with my philosophy, maybe it's because I react violently to any perverts that approach them.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:28 pm

OOC: interesting... i guess, ill start using colors now, easier to distinguish except for group actions

IC: Both Kurumu and Moka stared at him, hiding in his ice prison.

Kurumu sighed. "Look but not touch?!? Thats basically PEEPING" She grew out her nails as she got closer to the ice block.

"Kurumu, calm down, there's not point in doing that" Kyubi grabbed her hand stopping her from doing anything else to Kazuya. "You can come out Kazuya."

Kazuya came out of the ice prison which soon melted. "Anyways."

Moka who still hadn't said anything, took a few step backs. "I hate perverts." She then remained quiet

"Umm shouldn't you unfreeze Gin-Senpai now, Kazuya?

Kazuya sighed "Fine." He then unfroze his brother who stood up and introduced himself.

"I'm Morioke Ginei, as Nekonome-sensei said, and I'm the newspaper club's president. As the newspaper club our goal is to investigate and inform the rest of the students of what is currently happening in the school." He paused "Aside from the formalities you can all call me Gin, except you, brother." He frowned as he looked at Kazuya.

This just makes me wonder how they can both be brothers. Kyubi brushed his hair to the side. "So, Gin, is there any current, event that you know of, to make an article out of?"

OOC: pretty colors ^^, but it took a while so ill only do it this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Year One
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Rosario + Vampire :: Youkai Gakuen-
Jump to: