Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Year One

Go down 
+3
Kimoyo
Zephyr
Crowe Reeve
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Kazuya looks around his room to make sure that he didn't forget to pack anything. Seeing that nothing was amiss, Kazuya shouldered his pack and made for the door, which opened at his touch to reveal his older brother.

"Hey little brother! You ready for your first year of school? Maybe you should stick with me, after all, this IS my second year there." Kazuya glared at him before punching him in the face. He stalked past the fallen form before saying, "Like I'd want to be associated with you, you're an embarrassment."

Kazuya waited at the bus stop after surviving the horror that was his overly affectionate parents. He pulled out one of his leisure books and started reading.

OOC: 'All who are joining this year are to describe their character's travel to their bus stop, and keep in mind that we do not all live next to each other. And at all costs, KEEP YOUR YOUKAI FORM HIDDEN, DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY CLUES!'
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Kyubi jumps out of bed as he sees the time. It was 10 minutes before the time in which he would leave. He quickly grabbed his bag and stuffed everything he needed in it. He picked it up and put it on his shoulder. He ran to the door, surprisingly there was nobody home. He slammed it open, then he closed it as he ran out.

"Great I might even start this first year tired by having to run to the bus stop" He said to himself as he ran past everybody. As he reached the bus stop a he started to smile, as he got there in time. He sat down and grabbed a sandwich from his bag. He started to eat it quickly as he hadn't eaten while he was home.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Kimoyo woke up 2 hours before the bus was due to arrive and showered. As he dried off and dressed he neatly organized everything he would need into his bag for school and went into the kitchen and made lunch for himself and his little sister and ate breakfast, making sure to eat very little. As he left for the bus stop, an hour before it was due, he put on his headphones and made sure to lock the door behind him.

When he reached the bus stop he leaned against the pole listening to his music and pulled out a book and began to read, ignoring everyone around him.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Kazuya looked up to see the bus rumble into place in front of him. Slowly, he put his bookmark in his place and hopped onto the bus, after making sure it was the right one.

"This the first year bus?" He asked the driver. The driver chuckled and nodded, not taking his glowing eyes off the wheel. Kazuya shrugged and sat down in the back of the bus, shrugging off his pack onto the empty space next to him.

As the bus started off, Kazuya pulled his book back out and resumed reading from where he left off.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: School Year Uno   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Kimoyo sighs as the bus rolls up infront of him and he walks up the steps into it sitting in the first seat not even looking where he is going and continues to read his book and listen to his music as the bus rumbles on its way. As the bus passes his house he mumbles to himself,"G'luck at school sis."
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Kazuya looks up to see the flame-headed boy sit down and pop his headphones in. Deciding to do some socializing like his baka brother said, he walked up to the front and sat next to him.

Nudging him slightly, Kazuya waited expectantly for the boy to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Kimoyo lifts his eyes from his book, not moving his head or taking out his headphones.Slowly closing his book he look at him, staring."Yes?"

Kimoyo pushes the book back in his bag and closes it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Kyubi finished eating right before the bus came. He picked up his bag and got in it. He then sat around the middle of the bus. He put his bag on the seat next to him and then layed his head on the bus window. He brushed his hair over his eyes as he noticed the people that were already in the bus.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Kimoyo payed no attention to the new comer on the bus, staring at the kid next to him until he awnsered.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Sighing in irritation, Kazuya takes the headphones from the kid's ears and says, "Your sister go to our school? You wished her goodluck, or is she not old enough to go here? By the way, my name is Kazuya, and that's all you're going to get. I don't care to be associated with my family."
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Kimoyo looked away and put the headphones back in his ears, "No she does not she is not a demon. I'm Kimoyo don't ask my full name."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Kyubi could hear what they were saying and wished he couldnt. He sighed and closed his eyes and tried to sleep a bit more. Their words made him chuckle as it sounded like they tried to be bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Kazuya glared at Kimoyo's utter lack of interest before hearing a sigh from the middle of the bus. Deciding to deal with him later, as the bus came slowly to a halt, Kazuya walked to the back to pick up his bag. Once at the back of the bus, he was startled to see another boy sitting there, looking distinctly spooked.

"Hey, boy, you're sitting next to my bag."

The boy looked up, his dark brown hair shifting slightly to reveal his dark brown eyes.

"Oh, gomen, my name is Aono Tsukune, it's nice to meet you. . ." Tsukune looks at the tags on Kazuya's bag, "Morioka-san."

Kazuya growled slightly at that. "Please, don't use my last name. A good deal of them are an embarrassment to be associated with. With any luck, you WON'T meet my older brother while you're here."

Last edited by Kazuya on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Kyubi opened his eyes,startled by the two that were talking, and looked at the back of the bus. He stood up, grabbed his bag, and walked to them. "Calm down we just got here, lets not start the year like this" He said. Then as if nothing had happened he walked out of the bus.

Finally Im at Youkai Academy, away from those idiotic bastards, the humans He said to himself quietly as he walked towards the acdemy, putting no thought to the rest of the people in the bus.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Kimoyo, pulling his book out his bag and opening it to were he left off and started reading, got off the bus. Ignoring everyone, he walked to the school in silence.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Kazuya followed Tsukune off the bus after grabbing his bag.

"Welcome to your new school. . . boys. You take care now." Kazuya chuckled and nodded to the driver knowingly. As the bus driver drove off, lightning flashes and briefly illuminated the school.

Kazuya turned to Tsukune and said, "Well, looks like we were left here by the other two, want to walk to school together?" Tsukune nodded nervously, obvious disquieted by the setting. Kazuya noticing Tsukune's discomfort, asked him, "You nervous or something?"

"Yeah, I mean, this place looks kinda dangerous. I don't know if I'll be able to survive here."

Kazuya laughed. "Let me give you some advice my brother gave, some of the few good advice he gives, 'Youkai Gakuen is actually a fairly nice school. . .'" Tsukune relaxed somewhat, "'Until you piss someone off, then, good luck, you'll need it.'" Tsukune paled and looked at Kazuya in disbelief.

"I-is that true?"

Kazuya shrugged. "Hell if I know, I'm a first year here too, just like you."

Kazuya laughed as Tsukune went into all-out panic mode.
Back to top Go down
Kimoyo

Kimoyo

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Kimoyo,already at his class, sat in a desk in the back and continued to read waiting to see who was in his class.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Kyubi entered his class, with a fake smile on his face. He walked to his desk and sat down. He watched the people that came in the classroom, for he wanted to be able to recognize his classmates later. After everybody came in he stared blankly at the front of the class brushing his hair to the side constantly as if he was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC: Sure you bastards, make me do a hella-long post to cover from the bus to school, including the Tsukune-Moka meeting. . .

IC:
Kazuya and Tsukune walked through the forest towards the academy, chatting amiably. Suddenly, they both heard a ringing sound that could only be one thing.

'Please tell me that isn't what I think it is. . .'

"AAAAAA! LOOK OUT!" Kazuya and Tsukune both turned around, Kazuya ready to spring out of the way. Tsukune yelled in surprise as a girl came tearing at them out-of-control on a bike. Kazuya leaped to the side, the bike bouncing off his leg, sending the front tire right at Tsukune's head.

A terrible crash was heard as Kazuya came out from the bushes, rubbing his leg. Kazuya took one look at the scene before him and chuckled under his breath.

Tsukune was sandwiched between the girl and her bike, dazed. Kazuya took a moment to take in her long pink hair and the rosary on her chest. Then the ruby in the middle of the rosary morphed into a slit red pupil and stared right at him. He backed up a bit, before looking again, only to find a normal ruby. He dismissed it as a figment of his imagination. A small groan alerted Kazuya of Tsukune returning to awareness.

It was the pinkette, however, that spoke up first. ". . . Oh. . . I'm sorry. . . I'm anemic. . . I get a little dizzy sometimes. . ." Kazuya looked at her in concern, she really did look rather pale.

"A-are you okay?" Tsukune managed to voice, blushing furiously at the close contact. The girl looked up and opened her eyes, exposing her dark green eyes. Tsukune was blown back by a small nosebleed as impure thoughts ran through his mind. The pinkette's eyes opened wide when she noticed a trail of blood running down the side of Tsukune's face.

"Oh! Blood. . . !" She reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a handkerchief, "H-here. . ." She paused, her nose twitching slightly. "Your blood. . . I can. . . smell it. . ." She swallowed and fell against Tsukune's chest. Kazuya snickered, knowing what was coming, having guessed what she was from various signs. "Oh n-no. . . it's happening again. . ." She whispered as she leaned up to Tsukune's face, his heart racing.

'Poor sap. . .' were Kazuya's thoughts as he observed this, content to let it play out.

"I'm sorry. . . but. . . you see. . ." She brought her lips up by Tsukune's ear.

"I'm a vampire," she whispered before biting down on his neck.

As she drank, Kazuya stepped out of the shadows and cleared his throat. The girl let out a squeak of surprise before backing away from Tsukune and looking at Kazuya, blushing from being caught. He smirked slightly before placing his hand on Tsukune's neck and healed the gushing blood from her interrupted meal. "I do believe that we haven't met before miss, may I have your name?" Kazuya asked, filling the awkward silence.

"My name is Akashiya Moka and I'm new here."

"Surprise surprise, why were you not on the bus? By the way, my name is Morioka Kazuya, and since you ever so eloquently revealed what you are. . . I shall do the same, but in a lesser manner. Suffice to say, I am from the Canine family, and I am afraid to say that that is all you need to know." Kazuya hoisted Tsukune to his feet, him still being in a state of shock and not hearing anything at the moment, before offering a hand to Moka.

She took it and stood up shakily, still hungry. "I don't live too far from here, so I decided to ride here instead. And is he going to be alright?" She asked, motioning towards Tsukune.

"Him? He'll be fine, just not used to the sensation of having his blood drunk. I daresay that he will probably react in a negative fashion soon, so don't worry about it too much." Kazuya hoisted Tsukune on his shoulder. "Shall we get to school? We might miss the commencement ceremony."

Moka nodded and asked, "Can we talk some more afterwords?" Kazuya smiled and nodded.

"Sure, he might even be awake and calmed down by then! Oh, and his name is Aono Tsukune, just so you know."

Moka beamed. "Oh, thanks!"

After the ceremony, Kazuya wandered the halls, Tsukune next to him. He had indeed reacted badly, which Kazuya had to talk him out of. Currently they were looking for their homeroom, 1-3. When they found it, they both walked in, Kazuya seeing the two guys from the bus sitting in the back. Not wanting to bother them at the moment, he and Tsukune went and sat down in the middle of the room near the windows.

Last edited by Kazuya on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Kyubi noticed the two guys that were talking in the bus. He noticed that the smaller one was kinda pale. He sighed as he stood up and walked towards them. "Hey, what the hell happened to this guy?" He asked the tougher looking one.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Kazuya looks at the boy.

"And what does it matter to you? I don't even know your name, so why the hell would I tell you?"

Tsukune drops his head on the desk, groaning slightly as the teacher walks in. She looked distinctly cat-like and wore glasses. Then she spoke up, forcing Kazuya to stop talking.

"Welcome, everyone, to Youkai Gakuen! I'll be your homeroom teacher, Ms. Shizuka Nekonome. As I'm sure you all know. . . Youkai. . . is a school for monsters!"

Tsukune picked his head up suddenly and looked distinctly scared out of his wits. Kazuya turned to look at him curiously before shrugging.

He pulled out a sheet of paper from his bag and wrote down as message as Nekonome explained the rules, completely missing the DO NOT REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM rule.

'My name is Morioka Kazuya. He's Aono Tsukune, and he had some of his blood drained, meet me after class and I'll explain more.'

He passed it behind him to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 pm

He grabbed the paper and read it while trying to act like he was listening to the teacher. He brushed his hair to the side and nodded. Apperantly we've got vampires here, He said to himself in a whisper. He looked at the window and stared at it for pretty much the whole class, taking a glance at the front of the class every once in a while.

The bell rang and Kyubi grabbed his bag and walked outside of the classroom. He sighed and leaned agaisnt a wall as he waited for Kazuya and Tsukune to come out.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 pm

OOC: Do I have to do every canon feature here? You forgot that Moka gets into class late and makes a big ruckess with Tsukune!

IC:
Kazuya walked out of the classroom and spotted the boy to his right. He greeted him with a wave and walked over.

"Hey, Tsukune got dragged off by Moka, you saw her, right? What's your name by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 am

OOC: I completly forgot the first episode, I watched it a looooooooooooooooooong time ago. I just remember them getting to meet each other, sorry but from when they meet Kurumu and on, I will help more often

IC:
"Im Cifer Kyubi, and now that you mention it, I did see him run out with this pink-haired girl with a rosary on her neck. Is that the Moka you just mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 am

OOC: I'm kinda glad for my OCD, photographic memory, and copies of the first two volumes of RV that I keep next to my moniter.

IC:
"Nice to meet you Kyu. And yeah, that's Moka, she's the vamp. Though I'm kinda worried about Tsukune, he seemed way too jittery then is normal. I think something is up, want to trail them and find out what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Year One Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Year One
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Rosario + Vampire :: Youkai Gakuen-
Jump to: