Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Year One

Go down 
+3
Kimoyo
Zephyr
Crowe Reeve
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Kazuya flicked Gin off and turned to wake Tsukune up. Once he was awake, Gin noticed the pictures sitting on the table. Using his superspeed, he picked them up and placed them back in his inside pocket.

Gin then made his big important speech, which Kazuya yawned largely during. Gin glared at him, before handing the girls posters to hang above the blackboard. Tsukune noticed Gin leaning down to look under their skirts and made the mistake to see what he was looking at. Tsukune ended up slapped by both girls, who then stalked off.

As Gin took Tsukune out to chat with, Kazuya slipped a sheet of ice in his pants pocket. Leaning back in his chair, he watched Gin lead Tsukune around the gymnasium. Not liking where this was going, he slipped his hand into the ice before, it reappearing in the sheet Tsukune had. It stretched out of the mirror, freaking Tsukune out dropping it.

It slowly crawled over to Gin, intent to cause some damage. Unfortunately, Gin stepped on it. Kazuya cried out in pain, before enlarging both mirrors and sliding all the way through. Gin looked at him in shock, which was natural, as Kazuya had never shown Gin this ability.

He ran at Gin, placing a hand over his eyes and neck. When he removed them, there was a thick layer of ice around his eyes, and every one of his muscles was frozen stiff. He and Tsukune chucked him in the window leading to the girl's locker room, after etching into the ice the words, "Pervert".

When they did that, they realized that the girl's would surely look out the window to see who did it. So Kazuya grabbed Tsukune, made another ice mirror and jumped into it, the mirror shattering as he did so.

They reappeared in the clubroom, Tsukune shivering and blue from the intense cold. Kazuya sweatdropped and looked at everyone else.

"Whoops, forgot that little detail. But I had to get Tsukune out of there. He was about to be framed for peeping by Onii-baka."

OOC: Hmm... I'm starting to rush now. Meh, since we should do another battle. We'll eventually face Gin, prob once he recovers from being beaten for being a pervert and comes back to me for revenge.
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Kyubi was at the classroom with both Kurumu and Moka. He was explainig what had happened when Kazuya walked in with Tsukune.

"You're back" Kyubi looked at Tsukune shivering. "Uh, what the hell happened now?"

Before Kazuya could explain Moka ran to Tsukune. "I'm so sorry Tsukune, I should have listened to you before slapping you."

"D-d-d-don-t wo-worry Moka-s-san" Tsukune said shivering.

"Anyways, maybe my teleport was too cold for him."

"Where's Gin?"

"Don't mention him, he's probably peeping at the girls right now."

After a while, Kyubi listened to some heavy footsteps. "What's that noice?"
A werewolf walked right in the class and grabbed Kazuya. "You little shit" As soon as he said that he vanished. "I guess that was Gin, we should hurry before this gets worse" Kyubi ran out of the classroom followed by Kurumu, Tsukune and Moka.

They found them fighting on the roof of the school. It was already night and the moon was full. Kazuya was still in human form and Gin who was infront of him was in his werewolf form. Kyubi remained with the rest a few feet behind them. Should I help him? Anyway I'll have this ready if I need to. The same mask appeared on Kyubi's palm. He put it on and his sword appeared sheathed on his hip. He looked to his side and saw Tsukune with his sword also. Maybe I'll use this oppurtunity to teach him a bit.

OOC: not really feeling idealistical right now :/ But ill make something better out of next post
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 pm

"You know brother, you've always been the one Mom and Dad doted on. You been coddled everday of your life. Like a helpless little cub." He was hit in the face by Gin. "But you know what? You never even seen the half of my power."

With that, dozens of ice mirrors surrounded the rooftop on all sides, even the top. A small wall of ice rose in front of Kyubi. "Sorry Kyu, but my brother needs to learn he's not all that. But he won't learn it from you. Come in only if I look about ready to drop." Kazuya then walked straight into a mirror in front of him, and his image was reflected across every mirror.

Gin laughed. "You think your petty moving trick will help you? I have you before you can even come out to attack me!" Kazuya smirked.

"That is what you'd think, foolish brother. But that's not my plan." Thousands of sharpened needles poked out of each mirror, and shot across the roof. Gin narrowly avoided many of them, but couldn't avoid them all. Gin huffed, pained, but not out yet. He took off at high speeds and destroyed a couple mirrors.

He scoffed. "Is that it? You going to build me a giant blanket with all these needles?" Kazuya stared at him, before shaking his head. The mirrors expanded before forming a complete dome surrounding Gin. Gin narrowed his eyes at this, and attempted to break out of the dome. He inflicted many deep slashes, but the dome soon healed those over.

Then the previously thrown needles began to glow.

"Know your place, foolish older brother."

A few minutes later, the dome disolved to reveal Gin on the ground, unconscious. Kazuya started to walk over to Kyubi, then fell over, absolutely exhausted.

As Kazuya collapsed, so did the ice wall seperating everyone else from Gin and Kazuya. Kyubi noticed Kazuya collapse, and then saw Gin getting to his feet, having been faking unconsciousness.

"Damn brother, you have one hell of a sadistic side. But you still have to pay. . ." With that, he raised his claws.

OOC: Go ahead and have a fight, I've been taking them all.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Guess I'll spar with him later. Gin was about to slash Kazuya when Kyubi appeared crouching stopping his claw with his sword. He pushed Gin back and grabbed Kazuya, giving him to the others.

He then turned to Gin, his breathing was rough. He took a step and suddenly appeared infront of him. "You think you're fast?"

Gin punched his face. The hit made Kyubi take a few steps back. "Shut up! I don't even need speed to beat a shit like you!"

Kyubi was looking down. "Oh really, I wouldn't have said that." As soon as he finished talking he appeared behind him. "Don't you ever underestimate me!" He gave him to quick slashes on his back and was then slashed by Gin on his arm.

He put his hand over his arm for a second and then took it off. It was covered in blood. He ran up to him and kicked him in the face, making him take a few steps back. While Gin was walking backwards Kyubi held out his hand. In it a dark red ball was forming. It was a little bigger than his hand and was glowing with a lighter red around it. Kyubi had an evil smile on his face. "Cer.." He was stopped by a punch on his arm breaking it.

"Dammit, you broke my left arm, but still, I'll beat you with one!" He charged at Gin with his sword as if he were to slash him and punched him in the face. He jumped over him, kocking his head as he did. While in the air he turned around facing Gin. He held out his sword and on it's tip, a similar ball formed, but this time it was smaller. "Bala!" Around a dozen of those little spheres were shot at Gin.

After that attack Gin fell unconscious. Kyubi returned to the group, with both his mask and sword fading away and his left arm broken. He was received with a hug from Kurumu and then lost consciousness in her arms.

Both Kazuya and Kyubi were immediately taken to the school infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am

Kazuya awoke in the infirmary and looked around blearily. He noticed Kyubi lying in the bed across from him, and his brother in the bed next to his. Gin was awake, and noticed that Kazuya was awake too and growled.

"Look, I'm willing to make a truce if you are." Gint thought about it, before nodding. "I won't call you Onii-baka or bust you on your peeping, if you tell no one of my crush and get me normal pictures of her. Agreed?"

"Agreed." The two brothers, finally nice to each other in over nine years, shook hands.

Then a nurse walked in a cleared Gin to go. "I'll see you around otouto." Kazuya nodded and watched him leave. When he and the nurse were gone, he pulled his pendant up and held it between his hands in the light and got lost in memories.

OOC: Don't feel like doing more flashbacks, hard enough to do that last one right. And I can't think of anything else to type until your character wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Kyubi woke up to see he was in the school infirmary. His left arm was casted and his right was tightly bandaged. Damn, he really did break my arm, but I deserved it for being reckless. He looked at his hand that was also bandaged. This, I hadn't realized it when I fought Gin. Must be because of bala.

He sat up carefully and looked to his side. He saw Kazuya holding a pendant and was looking at it. He seemed to be remembering something. Curious about it Kyubi looked at it. "What's that?"

OOC: I wont explain it, and I forgot what came next.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Kazuya came out of his reverie and looked at Kyubi.

"What?"

"Your pendant, what is it?" Kazuya looked at it again.

"It's a gift, from an old friend. She gave it to me so that I'll never forget her." Noticing Kyubi's look and quickly said, "She not human, she like me, an ice user." Kyubi nodded and looked back at his injuries.

"Looks like I'll be here for a while." Kazuya scowled.

"Did you forget what I can do?" He got up and walked shakily over to Kyubi and rested his hands on him. He focused his power into him and started to slowly heal his broken limb. A few minutes later, he backed up and slouched. "Sorry, but I can't do anything about your other hand, your energies are still in their and it's blocking my own."

After getting his second wind back, he stood up and made a mirror. Stepping halfway into it, he turned back to look at Kyubi. "I'll be back later, I have something to show you all. But it's not done yet." With that, he walked the rest of the way in, the mirror collapsing behind him.

OOC: I'm currently drawing a picture of what I mean, I'll post it when I show all the characters. *goes to find a ruler for proper perspective*
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Kyubi removed his cast right before the nurse came in. Seeing him move his arm and hand normally, she let him go.

With his right arm still bandaged all the way to his hand, he left the room. I'll see what I can do about this. Once outside he was received by the rest of his friends.

"Kyubi!!!" Kurumu ran to hug him.

"Wait, ow!" He then pushed Kurumu back and stroked his right arm.

"Im sorry. Are you alright? Why don't you have a cast?"

"Yeah I'm fine, my right arm still hurts but, I won't get anything from complaining. Oh, I removed my cast, Kazuya healed my arm for me. My right arm is a different story though, he couldn't heal it."

"Where is he?" asked Tsukune.

"He left before me with his mirror transportation thing, he said he was going to show us something, but it wasn't finished. He didn't tell me what it was either." He paused. "Anyways I'm going back to my dorm, I still feel a little tired from yesterday." He left to his dorm looking at his right hand. I have no idea why it got hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 pm

OOC: Finally I found a place to intervene! Razz

IC:
Ayame quickly ran after the familiar boy with the injured arm, her long, green hair flowing and flying behind her. "Uhm, please wait!" she yelled as loud as her quiet voice allowed, stopping only to catch her breath once she caught up to him.
"H-here...this is for your arm...I heard from one of the nurses I volenteer with that there was a person who wasn't completely healed..." she pulled a small glass bottle with a cork from her labratory coat's front pocket and held it out to him. "Th-this should help..." she offered, nervously ajusting her glasses. "It's not the best tasting, b-but it should help..."
She blushed in surprise as she noticed the others and bowed to them all. "Uh...I'm Ayame...I-I'm in your class, accually..." the girl stuttered, an embarassed smile on her face. "I...I don't really speak out much, though, so...I won't be surprise if you...if you never noticed me..."
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/SympatheticMisery
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Kyubi looked at the glass bottle. He opened it and without a second thought drank it all at once. His expression was not a happy one, but his arm seemed to stop hurting. He removed his bandage to see that up to his hand it was healed. His hand seemed ro be burned. "Thanks, by the way I'm Cifer Kyubi. Dont worry about my hand, thats just something else." He covered it in bandages again.

Kurumu came running at Kyubi. "I thought I could take care of you for a while." She then noticed the shy looking green-haired girl. "Umm who are you?"

Before Ayame could explain Kyubi did. "She's Ayame, she had brought me some medicine for my arm. She's volunteering at the infirmary."

"Oh I see, but can I still take care of you?"

Kyubi shrugged "Yeah sure, bye Ayame." They both walked away to the dorm. A little while after leaving Kurumu hugged Kyubi's left arm.

"You know, I was really worried yesterday. Even though I knew you wouldn't lose, when Gin broke your arm, I thought, what if you really were to? What if you were to die? That thought just got me really sad and worried."

"Don't worry about me, I wouldn't die knowing you would get really sad, I just can't die with the thought of letting you alone." Kyubi smiled and hugged her as they walked.

Kurumu blushed madly when he hugged her. She laid her head agaisnt his chest and shed a few tears. She looked up at Kyubi with her eyes still teary. "Kyubi, promise me you wont die."

"I won't die." He paused "I promise." They both stopped walking and Kurumu burrowed her head in his shirt. After a few moments she stopped crying and they both continued walking to Kyubi's room.

They entered the room and Kyubi sat down on his bed. He removed the bandaged and examined his hand. This is so weird it hadnt happened to me before.

Kurumu looked at his wound and got a little worried. "Wow that looks really bad."

Kyubi nodded and his mask appeated on his left hand. He put it on and put his left hand over his right hand. Please work. A red aura appeared over it, slowly healing his right hand. Once done he removed his mask. "Ugh, this technique makes... me... s...o wo...rn o..." Kyubi stopped talking and fell asleep on his bed.

Kurumu laid down at his side and hugged him, a little worried for him. She eventually fell asleep also.

OOC: Kyubi has a soft side ^^ dont worry Aya, a new friend is never bad (: did this because I really want Kyubi and Kurumu to get closer faster, next fight ill show his shikai, and later on I'ill show bankai. And another thing, no weird things will be posted
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 pm

OOC: Finally finished the picture, somewhat. It's a bit blank, but that's due to a lack of skill on my part to do everything I planned.

IC:

A mirror opened up in Kazuya's dorm room and he walked through it and crashed through the wall by accident. The resounding crash woke Kyubi and Kurumu, for it was Kyubi's room he had crashed into.

"Damn mirror opening up at the wrong spot. . ." He looked up to see Kyubi and Kurumu looking at him in confusion, still snuggled together. He snickered and stood up. He turned around and went back into his room. He gathered up all his belongings before opening up another mirror.

He walked in and the mirror floated before Kyubi and Kurumu when Kazuya stuck his head back out.

"Are you two coming or not? My hide-away awaits your viewing. . ." Kyubi and Kurumu nodded dumbly and walked to the mirror before walking in, feeling a sudden cold wash over them. When they came through, they were blinded suddenly. When their eyesight came back, they stood with their mouths open and the beautiful ice palace they stood in.

Spoiler:
(Add glowing runes to the walls and you have it)

They walked up the carpeted path and saw Kazuya disappear through a door in the back. They walked around and explored. Behind them were nine mirrors glowing with an otherworldly green light and three separate floors. In the center of the room, sat a table with ten chairs surrounding it. A small enclave held a basic kitchen with all the necessities in it. Kazuya walked back out of what they assumed was his room and walked up to them.

"What do you think of my new home? I've been working on this for a couple years. I'm thinking of making this place bigger to hold all of you guys if you want to stay here. Seeing as how we can just use one of my mirrors to get to classes and stuff." He motioned to the mirrors, which flashed with different locations before becoming blank once more. "Of course, you'd have to ask me to create a way in from the outside though. But maybe. . . meh, now I have a new project to work on."

He shrugged and said, "But, if you don't want to, you can take my old dorm room and use it as you wish Kyu. Even turn it into a room for Kurumu to stay in. Though you might want to take it slow. Sleeping together after what, two, three days?" He shook his head slightly, amused.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 pm

"It's nice, roomy and stuff, and I'm impressed that you did this all alone."

"Wow, you did this Kazuya?" Kurumu paused as she saw Kazuya nod. "It's really pretty."

Kyubi sighed as he heard what Kazuya had said. "I didn't know she would, ummm fall asleep." He smiled hypocritically.

As kyubi spoke Kurumu started to blush. Kazuya actually thinks were dating, I wonder if Kyubi thinks of us the same way. "I didn't know I would fall asleep either, I didn't feel sleepy."

Kazuya laughed at their reactions. "Anyway, do you want my old room or not?"

Both Kurumu and Kyubi looked at each other. "I'd move in here but meanwhile I guess I'll use it or if Kurumu wants to stay then I'll move her stuff later.." He paused. "Do you want to stay Kurumu?"

Kurumu was still blushing when she nervously answered. "Well, I... umm... I do want to stay, and I also might move in here if you make a room for me too."

Kyubi smiled at her. "Well then, we'll use it. Thanks for the room Kazuya." Mmm, now that I think of it, I'm starting to really like her, living next to her will be great for both us.

Kazuya nodded. "Ok, keep it, here are the keys." He grabbed the keys in his pocket and gave them to Kurumu.

OOC: Shush so much to do before true love, by the way when are we bringing Mizore and Yukari?
By the way that drawing was nice, I can't even make a decent body ):
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Kazuya walked to one of the mirrors and set it to go to the classroom. "By the way, when you want to leave here, just focus a bit of youki into the mirror and visualize where you want to go." He walked through and into the classroom, making several students jump in surprise.

One student watched him come in with wide eyes, a lollipop hanging out of her mouth. When Kazuya sat down and waited for everyone to leave so the Newspaper Club could start, she stood crouched outside the window, watching him.

As Kazuya worked on his article, he had the distinct feeling he was being watched. He shook it off and gave his completed work to Gin, who looked it over and nodded. Kyubi and Kurumu eventually appeared via mirror, shocking everyone. They turned to Kazuya who sighed and made another mirror and motioned for the rest of them to follow.

Tsukune, Moka and Gin all walked into the mirror and appeared in Kazuya's ice palace. They stared, they 'ooh'ed and 'ahh'ed. The whole she-bang, before Kazuya explained what it was and that they all, except Gin, were welcome to stay there if they wanted it.

Outside, the girl slowly crept into the room and slipped into the mirror before it disappeared. She hid behind a column and continued to watch Kazuya. Kazuya shivered, but not because of the cold.

OOC: Didn't feel like going through different reactions to the hide-away.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Kyubi started to shiver from the cold. Damn, I nver get hot but I cant stand cold. He started to walk around a little faster than the others around the place to get a little bit warmer. Stopping every once in a while to see things that caught his attention.

Turning around he noticed someone behind Kazuya. He looked again but it was gone. He shrugged and kept walking.

Kurumu noticed Kyubi walking in kind of a rush. She walked up to him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just a little cold."

"Oh, I see." She hugged his arm as they walked. "Then if I hug you, you'll get warmer." She looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." Unconsciently smiling back at her. I hadn't noticed how nice it felt to hug Kurumu.

As they turned around Kyubi noticed that same someone behind Kazuya, it was a girl. He signaled him to look behind him.

Kazuya noticed the girl behind him. "I know you, I'm sure I do."

Kyubi and Kurumu walked up to him. Both Tsukune and Moka noticed the girl and walked up to him too. "Who is she, Kazuya?" Asked Kyubi.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:59 pm

"I'm. . . not sure. She seems really familiar. Have we met before miss?" She blushed slightly and said.

"You're cute, and you're an ice user, like me." She then noticed something, his pendant, which was hanging out of his shirt. She paled and backed away. "T-that pendant!"

Kazuya looked down. "This? I got it from a precious friend nine years ago, why?" She looked at him with a slight pout.

"You don't remember me, Foxy-kun?" Kazuya blushed, and looked down at the nickname. Then he noticed something familiar wrapped around her leg, just above her stockings.

He stared up at the girl, mouth agape. "Y-Yuki-chan?" She nodded and smiled. Kazuya turned to look at everyone.

"Kyubi, you remember what I said about my pendant?" He nodded. "Well, this is her. Everyone, I'd like you to meet Shirayuki Mizore, or as I used to call her, Yuki-chan."

They waved. Mizore smiled and nodded at them. Then she looked at Kazuya. "Used to?"

"Yeah, you've grown beautiful over the years. So you're now Yuki-hime, my snow princess." He blushed at the thought of her being his alone. She blushed too.

OOC: I'm not really too good at the mushy stuff, so meh.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm

OOC: lol, Im not too good either

IC: "Nice to meet you Mizore" They all said as a group. They then proceeded to introduce themselves to her.

"Well then, now that we know each other, I guess we should be leaving." The rest nodded and they walked to the mirrors.

Before he left he called both Kazuya and Mizore. "So you two were really friends from almost ten years ago." Kyubi paused. "And apperantly very good ones, you seem to like each other." He then laughed and went in the mirror.

He appeared in the hallway, and it was almost time to go to class. Moka and Tsukune were already walking to class. Kurumu who had just got there also walked with Kyubi to class. They sat down next to each other and shortly after them entered Kazuya and Mizore.

Hmm thats weird I didn't know Mizore was in our class also. Kyubi shrugged and listened to the class, or acted as he did.

OOC: mmmm the story is hard to follow now, so I have no idea what is going to happen now
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Kazuya sat down in his usual seat, and to his surprise, Mizore sat down next to him. Nekonome walked in and noticed Mizore. "Oh, Shirayuki-san! It's so nice to have you back in class again!" Mizore nodded and looked at Kazuya.

"It's thanks to Foxy-kun here that I am." Nekonome looked at Kazuya in surprise, then turned back to the rest of the class.

"Well class, the results from the Pre-CRTs are in. They're posted just outside the hallway, by the vending machines. You can go see them now. Class dismissed!" Kazuya stood up, and Mizore latched onto his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. Kazuya smiled at her, before following his friends out to the board.

When they reached it, they found themselves at the back of a large crowd. Irritated, Kazuya formed a small hand mirror and let his friends use it to see their placing in the class, after looking at his own high score of 3rd with satisfaction.

OOC: I'm not kidding with that either, it's usually my standing in my year if I actually work at it. Normally, I'm just too lazy to care.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Kyubi sighed and looked at his score. "Mmm 28th, good enough for me." He turned and looked at Kurumu who didn't have as much luck as him.

"AHHH!! 106th!?!?" Kyubi sighed.

"It's mid-term, there's still time for the finals, I could help you in studying for them."

Kurumu blushed. "Really Kyubi? Thank you so much!" She hugged him after she finished talking.

"AHHH!!!! Stop it!!!!!" They both turned around to see a little girl surrounded by three guys, who were much bigger than her. They walked to her.

"Sendo Yukari. Top score, still you're just a little brat, and anyways whats with your costume? It's against the..." A pan fell on their heads. "You little shi..."

"Stop teasing her!" Moka said as she ran in between them spreading her arms. "Why don't you pick on someone else, someone your size."

"Hmph, Akashiya Moka, you shouldn't go against us. Anyway, this isn't over yet." They all left when the one that seemed to be their 'leader' stopped talking.

Moka turned around. "Are you ok?" The rest soon walked to her. "What happened?"

Yukari remained silent for a second. All of a sudden she leaped and hugged Moka. "MOKAAAA!!!!! You're so pretty, everytime you pass by my class I just fall in love with you."

"Umm Thank you." Moka looked at Yukari who was pressig her face agaisnt her chest.

"Uhhh Yukari, aren't you a little too small?" Tsukune was getting a little nervous.

"Shush! You must be Tsukune there is no way that I'll lose Moka to you!" She then mayically dropped a pan on Tsukune's head. "Come Moka, lets go eat." They both left, and were followed by the rest who were all a little confused.

OOC: Mmmm I'll leave the rest to you Yume or why don't you interfere Miyu?
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Ayame managed to slide through the crowd, appologizing every time she bumped into someone. As she neared the board, she ajusted her glasses and narrowed her eyes, attempting to find her name.

17th place in class.

Yay! she thought happily, not seeing someone's hand aimed and headed for her face. All of a sudden she was pushed out of the way, the huge hand shoving her glasses into her face and mashing her nose.

"Kya, please stop!" Ayame exclaimed, both of her small arms pushing against the hand in vain. As if the owner heard her pleading, he slowly pulled his head back, then pushed her as hard as he could, sending her flying through the crowd and hitting a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm

"What the hell just happened?!?" They all turned back and ran to see what had happened. "Shit, that girl is about to get crushed!" Kyubi looked at the girl and saw it was Ayame. He quickly put on his mask, and without his sword disappeared.

The hand was about to crush Ayame when Kyubi appeared in front of her stopping it with a single hand. "Hmm, why is an ogre attacking this girl?" He turned and looked at Ayame still holding the ogres hand. "Hi Ayame." He looked at the ogre.

"Shame..." He sighed and jumped on his hand and then jumped again kicking the ogre's face making him take a few steps back. The ogre looked at Kyubi and came charging at him. Kyubi was smiling as he disappeared. Appearing right behind him he jumped up and punched the top of his head, while using his other hand to push himself upward by pushing down on the ogre's head. He front flipped and ended with another kick on the ogre's face, making him drop unconscient.

"I even wonder if consedering him monster is proper." He then walked to Ayame. Holding out his hand he asked her, "Are you alright?" As he did the others were comming to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Ayame took his hand and stood up, her body still trembling as she nervously glanced at the ogre that had pretty much thrown her across the room.

"I-I'm...I'll be alright," she replied, blushing shyly as she saw so many faces look her way. As she glanced into the face who lent his hand, she recognized him instantly. "Oh, uh, hi Kyubi, thank you..." she told him softly.

"Are you sure? Do you want us to take you to the infirmary just in case?" Tsukune asked her cautiously.

"N-no, I'm good...thank you for the offer, though... My name is Kaika Ayame...I-If it's not obvious yet, I'm not much of a figher..." she bowed at them all, her wavy green hair tumbling down her shoulders. "I-it's nice to meet you all..." she smiled softly at them, sucking on her lower lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Kazuya glanced at Ayame before kneeling before her and placed his hands on her. She blushed and made to move Kazuya's hands, when Kyubi stopped her.

"Trust me, it's for the better that he does this." A soothing energy flowed into Ayame's body as Kazuya made a cursory scan for any underlying injuries. Finding none, he stood up and said, "You're fine. A few bumps maybe, but nothing serious. My name is Morioka Kazuya, I'm one of Kyubi's friends." Ayame nodded and Kazuya walked back over to Mizore and sat down with her on a nearby bench. She leaned on his shoulder as they both sat there lazily, content with the world at the moment.

That was interrupted when Tsukune landed roughly in front of them, cleaning supplies still intent upon cleaning his clock. (I made a funny! XD) Kazuya sighed and froze the supplies, which landed roughly, but immobile, on Tsukune's back.

OOC: I got to go for now, have Tsukune complain to all of us about Yukari.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:10 pm

"Ahhh!!" Tsukune screamed in pain.

Kyubi walked up to him, removing his mask. "Damn, even as a reaper your still pitiful." He sighed as he removed the supplies from him.

Tsukunes stood up quickly. "Yukari has been attacking me for being close to Moka, whats wrong with that kid?! Pulling pranks just to get what she wants, someone has to tell her to stop, and that someone is me." Tsukune frowned and walked back to Moka and Yukari.

Kyubi sighed and stopped him. "Calm down, she's just a little girl. It cant be that bad."

"It can't be that bad?!?!? She's throwing pans at me, pans bigger than my head!!" Tsukune pushed Kyubi to the side and kept walking.

Kyubi sighed. "Damn, he's angry. He can barely do anything and Yukari will probably just throw him even more pans. It doesn't look nice."

Kurumu walked to Kyubi. "Should we go help him?"

"Hmmm, maybe. But first lets see what he can actually do by himself." Kyubi turned to Kurumu hugged her from behind. "Knowing him, it probably will be meaningless."

OOC: Mmmm, I didn't know what else to write, anyway next one to post bring us to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm

OOC~~ If it's a bit confusing, I'm sorry; just tell me, and I'll fix it! n.n;

IC~~
"Thank you for the heal..." Ayame told Kazuya shyly.

She slowly stood up and watched as the angry Tsukune began ranting about Yukari, laughing softly. "Uhm... be careful if you actually do that... She seems like the kind of person who would become much, much angrier if you tried something against..."

Tsukune apparently didn't hear her as he continued to storm towards the small witch, following the direction she walked to find her. "Yukari-san! You've been taking things way too far!"

Everyone followed Tsukune, bemused and curiously awaiting his course of action once they found Yukari. As they turned a corner, the first thing they spotted was the little witchling. The second thing was the group of 3 guys, all well over 6 feet tall, towering over her with anger spread across their faces.

"So you think you're all better than us, huh?" one of the goons asked, his face moving closer to her own.

Fear shone in Yukari's eyes, and the scent of the emotion more than likely gave the other two the motivation to begin taunting her, aswell. After some words were exchanged and a couple random pots were dropped on heads, they decided that physical attacks would be more useful.

"Don't you dare hurt her!"

Tsukune's voice echoed through everyone's ears as the first guy had pulled his fist back, ready to punch her in the face. Ayame surprised even herself as she took a step forwards with him, her hands parallel to the ground and her fingers spread apart.

"Yeah..." she managed to add quietly, a nervous look on her face.

"So a little boy and a smaller bitch think they can take us?" one of them laughed, pushing Yukari to the side. The trio began running at the group, one of their eyes fixed onto Ayame.

"I appologize if I harm you!" she yelled, her fingers beginning to wiggle and move in random directions. As the large guy moved about a foot a way from her, she pushed her hands in his direction quickly, her palms out towards him. Tree roots and vines made their ways out of the earth below and shoot themselves forward towards him, wrapping themselves around his body and then thickening, keeping him from being able to move.

"The rest of you, please get the other two; I haven't used my powers in a while, so it's draining me a bit faster than normal, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, her eyes fixed on only the person in the grasp of her plants.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 am

Kazuya watched them go at it, staying out of the way to cut off any escape and heal injuries. Mizore looked at him in confusion, his eyes betraying the fact that he wanted to go fight with them.

"Why aren't you fighting Foxy-kun? If it's because of me, I assure you, I can take care of myself!"

Kazuya shook his head. "No, that's not it at all. I'm sure you're very capable. But this is their battle. If I interfere now, Tsukune will never get any respect, and bless him, he'll need it to survive here." He chuckled slightly. "Plus, I've taken down almost anyone we've come across, I think I deserve a break by now."

Mizore giggled and froze a random student that was passing by that wanted in on the action. Kazuya walked over to the student and kicked the Kid-sickle across campus lazily. He sat down on the grass where the icicle was and Mizore sat down in his lap and leaned into his chest, watching the ARC (Actions of Random Characters) go on, munching on a bowl of popcorn Kazuya pulled from somewhere.

OOC: I'm going to stay OUT of a fight for once. By the way, I'm willing to draw full-color pictures of scenes in this RP. If you all want one, just let me know what you want and I'll see to it. If it involves your character, give me a couple anime characters with the parts that look like your character and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Year One
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Rosario + Vampire :: Youkai Gakuen-
Jump to: