Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Year One

Go down 
+3
Kimoyo
Zephyr
Crowe Reeve
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

School Year One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Kazuya sat amongst the crowd and watched each of the girls prepare to battle it out. He sat rooted to the spot, silently rooting for Mizore to win, but not wanting to appear biased. When Gin announced that the final event was now starting, he noticed that Mizore disappeared completely as she was oft to do.

Inu was spotted almost immediately by Yukari while Kurumu challenged Ayame to a fight. Moka, still in her full vampire glory, used some common sense and stayed out of the fights to let them wear each other out.

Kazuya felt a hand touch his shoulder, he turned to see an ice hand beckoning him somewhere. Looking back and seeing that they had yet to start, he stood up and followed it. "Kyubi, Tsukune. Mind watching for me, I gotta go."

Tsukune shrugged and watched the fights with a strange semi-perverted gleam in his eyes. Kyubi nodded, not taking his eyes off the fights, specifically Kurumu's.

Kazuya walked away from the fights and ended up in a janitorial closet. The door shut suddenly behind him and he turned around at that. He felt someone sneak up behind him and press themselves against him. "So. . . what would my prize be if I do win?"

Kazuya smiled and turned to look at Mizore, who had slipped away from the arena, which was allowed, seeing as how there were never any rules to begin with. "Hmm, should I tell you, or should I make you wait. . ." He was cut off as Mizore pressed her lips to his, pleading silently with him to tell her. "Tell you, got it. What you'll get is one favor from me, with absolutely no restrictions on what you can ask me to do. Say what it is, and you'll get it, no questions asked."

Mizore blushed as wild thoughts ran rampant through her head of what she could ask Kazuya to do for her. She eventually decided on one thing, she opened her mouth to make it known and Kazuya listened intently.

"If that's what you really want," she nodded vigorously, "then I will when the time comes. But you have to win this last event, but you can't do that locked up in a closet, can you?" She shook her head. "Then get out there and win it for the future, Yuki-hime!" She nodded again. "A kiss for luck, more when you return."

With that, Mizore disappeared again, and Kazuya returned to his seat to witness the finale of Inu and Ayame's matches.

OOC: Inu, Miyu. . . post your fights that happened while this conversation went on.
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Ayame turned to her left to face her opponent, who happened to be Kurumu.

"Well, this is unexpected, but I guess we have no choice," Ayame sighed softly, her hands moving a few inches away from her waist as her fingers opened.

"Good luck, and may the best win!" Kurumu grinned, her nails growing longer and thicker, turning to claws. She flew at Ayame quickly, just barely able to halt as a huge wall of vine stems burst from the ground. This split second of pause was enough for an attack on the succubus. Thick vines shot from the earth below and wrapped themselves around her legs, thickening as they advanced. At the time they got to her thigh, Kurumu used her razor-sharp claws to slice away the vines below her feet. They fell limp to the ground, then bubbled back into the earth which they had sprouted from. Ayame flew above the thick, forest green wall of vine and bit her thumb lightly.

"Well, let's see what else I could think of doing..." Ayame muttered, an idea quickly catching her mind's eye. This is a contest of not only ability, but beauty in ability... she recalled suddenly. A few quick, jerky hand movements pulled long stems from the flowery meadow's ground. They curved and waved themselves in beautiful patterns, creating a checkerboard cage around Kurumu. Her hands continued to move quickly, her movements becoming more fluid and less jerky as she went on. Buds began forming, growing larger and larger in a matter of seconds.

Kurumu, dumbfounded at the intricate weaving of Ayame's mesmerizing finger patterns, simply began watching in wonder.

The buds, each larger than 6 inches in diameter, began showing beautiful colouration at their tips. The flowers were blooming. All at once, large petals forced themselves out of their dark green chambers, showing off their wonderful color patterns. Bright blues, Hot pinks, Dazzling yellows, Royal purples. The larger than life flowers pushed pollen from their bowels towards Kurumu, who then realized that not only was she screwed, but depending on what Ayame's flowers powers were, might die too. Kurumu held her breath as long as she could, even though in that breath, she had inhaled a small amount of the pollen.

"Don't worry, Kurumu-san. You'll have to breathe sometime, and holding your breath that long will certainly lower your stamina and strength. I don't even think you'd be able to cut through that cage anymore, since you've held your breath so long," Ayame informed her calmly, her voice strangely soothing.

Kurumu, unable to hold her breath anymore, simply fell backwards and inhaled the thick pollen from the air. After about 10 seconds of breathing in, she blacked out. Ayame quickly pulled the pollen from the cage and let it thicken and strengthen into several small pill-type objects, which she set inside her dress. The cage, too, dispersed and retracted back into the ground below with a few helpdul hand movements.

Ayame flew down, took Kurumu in her arms, then flew her over to where the judges were seated. "Don't worry, she should revive in about 30 minutes." she whispered, then flew back over to the meadow and sat patiently, feeling completely at home with so many beautiful flowers around.
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/SympatheticMisery
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Inu walked around knowing someone would or could found her because only an idiot would see a purple tiger and think it to be natural, knowing Inu's luck with the past her hope to remain undiscovered till the contest was .00001 %. Inu knew the others where more experienced in fighting but that didn't mean she would easily give up. Inu learned her lesson do not let others pick on you and beat you up. Looking around the forest Inu waited a little more confident then she was before.

Yukari thought of who she could easily knock out, as she quickly ran though scenery of the forest she spotted a purple tiger with two tails. "If I remember correctly that two-tailed tiger would be Inu the new comer of the school,she thought to herself while she had a tight grip on her hat as the wind blew hard. Yukari remembered that during this whole contest that Inu didn't shine and wasn't trying as hard. "Maybe I should teach her a lesson to get her head out of the clouds and get her into gear,"she said out loud without realizing it.

Inu's sensed a person behind her and as to confirm her suspensions she had heard the voice of Yukari stating she wanted to teach her lesson, who this girl think who she was, the president of Japan. Growling at Yukari Inu charged at her with full on rage. "How dare she think that she could teach me a lesson,"she thought as she almost clawed Yukari in the face but Yukari blocked with her staff. "

"Inu if you think you can defeat me by clawing me think again." Yukari stated as Inu moved to attack her stomach blocking once again with her staff. Inu growled at Yukari comment wanting to defeat her. "Your right but I can do much more,"Inu claimed with a voice of pride. Yukari cleared her mind ignoring Inu's comment and summoned fish thinking it could be Inu's weakness.

"What is this delectable smell,"Inu thought losing her mind and sensing because of the great smell in the air. Yukari hit Inu at the head when she was distracted by the smell of fish knocking her out cold.
Back to top Go down
Rika-Chan

Rika-Chan

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:45 am

OOC: This should help you out with the char's background. If anything is confusing just ask me about it. Am i doing a good job?? ^,^'; .... now that i think about it... this will probly be my last post now... ): and i had so much planned...

IC:

Everything was unpacked and set up so Rika decided to follow the school map and find all her classes for tomorrow. She roamed around the halls a bit and met a few teachers and did her best to memorize the map. She decided to go back to her dorm and sleep the rest of the day away to start early in the morning. She grabbed a bag from a drawer under her bed and put supplies in it. Just as she turned around to grab her journal, a handsome gentleman with black hair and green eyes, wearing some sort of uniform appeared out of some sort of mist holding a beautiful woman in his arms.

"Rika what are you doing here?" He asked with a frustrated look on his face.

"Umm... I don't know; what does it look like I'm doing here? I've obviously brought clothes and settled down and hmm... Oh! And if you'd have paid any attention you might have noticed this is a school! So I believe it's very clear that I'm going to school!" She had an irritated tone in her voice as she glared at the man. She had also just realized that the woman he had been holding was unconscious. "What happened this time?" A flicker of fear glinted in her eyes but disappeared before he could be sure of what he saw.

"She's deprived her self again for my sake. She said that, 'I am a much more important part of the household and require strength to protect it,' so she did it again." He looked at her regretfully and thought of what he came there for. "Oh, yeah. By the way, where is our car? Did you take it again?"

"Yes I did and here are the keys, you'll find the car around the corner hidden from view," she tossed him a key on a single key ring. "I swear one day she will end up killing herself over you. She loves you so much and you don't even return it. I don't understand how she can love such a jerk like you. And she wants me to call you 'Dad'. You sure are a hellouva pathetic 'Dad', if I ever saw one."

"Rikamori!! You need to stop talking like that! Your Father was worse if he had such a cold-heart as to turn and leave you and your mother behind with no good-bye or warning! Now that's pathetic!"

"Stop calling me that! That's the nickname my mom gave me, not you! And stop telling me what to do! You’re not my Father. And you'll never be any better than him!" she was furious now, only inches away from the breaking point and by the look of fear in his eye, it seemed he realized that.

"I'm not arguing this point any farther. We've had this exact conversation more times than I can count." He swallowed really slowly looking at her.

"That might be because the same thing has happened more times than you count! But I have counted every single time and remember each one very descriptively. But what ever, I'm tired of it and I'm tired of looking at you now, GET...... OUT!!"

"Well, I'll be taking her...." His voice faded away slowly, as Rika started to zone out and ignore it. She did that to him often because she didn't like the sound of his voice. She rummaged through her bag double checking all her stuff and concentrating on her breathing.

Soon after he left she relaxed on her bed and waited for the blackness of a health replenishing sleep.

~Dreams~

She looked at her mother in surprise feeling her mom's warm hands on her forehead. She seemed to remember that she was walking down the hallway by the mirror that always used to be there but this time something was different about it. She thought that she had done something there, like she was missing something. Rika couldn't remember what had happened between the times she was down the hall in front of the mirror and how she got in her mom's bedroom. Rika grabbed her mother's hand from her own forehead realizing that her hands were icy, as if she had just lost something. Like a bad dream forgotten or disappeared. Or taken, even.

"Mommy?" She looked at her mom in curiosity, "What happened, Mommy? Why does it look like your eyes were raining?"

Her mother smiled a sad smile. "Because Daddy did something that he shouldn't have baby. Daddy loves us so much he wanted to protect us.... Rikamori, sweetie....."

~Waking up~

Rika jolted awake suddenly alert and aware of every single movement and sound in the entire building. She knew that dream well; however, it still frightened her. Making her feel like a little kid again. She was still trying to figure out why she could never get past the last part; as if her mind completely blacked it out. She couldn’t even remember where this dream came from. It seemed like an unconscious attempt to tell herself something. But her conscious mind kept rejecting it and wouldn’t let it go any farther. She lay back down, and tried not to think about it, drifting back into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Ayame walked up to the judges with Kurumu in her arms. Kyubi stood up and grabbed her, carrying her in his arms. He returned to sit down, with Kurumu on his lap. While she was still unconscious he whispered in her ear "Don't worry, you did great." Followed by a kiss on her cheek.

~20-30 mins later~ (excuse my inpatient-self lol)

Kurumu woke up sitting on Kyubi's lap and with his arms wrapped around her waist. Kyubi was looking blankly at the battleground. She turned and looked at him. "What happened?"

"You fainted, Ayame's pollen had you unconscious for 30 minutes or so."

Kurumu didn't respond but instead laid agaisnt Kyubi's chest. "Who is left?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yukari, Moka, Ayame and Mizore are still there, although I haven't really seen Moka or Mizore fight at all yet."

OOC: I don't know what else to post, but anyway you wanted a post so there it is >.>
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: I'll post the Yukari VS Moka fight, Miyu, you're going to post the Yukari VS Ayame fight, remember, Ayame wins. And I'll post the final fight of Mizore VS Ayame.

IC:

Yukari grinned over her victory with Inu, but felt slightly put out at how easy it was to beat her. It was then that she spotted Moka, and decided to take her out so that she can prove to Ayame-chan and Tsukune-kun how strong she is and that she deserves them.

Yukari tiptoed over to Moka, but Moka turned around and caught her by the throat. "You thought you could sneak up on me little one? You really do not know the bounds of your strength, so I believe I will show you your place!" Moka swung her leg around at Yukari in a standing roundhouse, inadvertently flashing a good majority of the crowd. Yukari, being unable to defend herself, was sent flying across the clearing and crashed into Tsukune.

She blushed vividly at being atop Tsukune in the position she was, which was straddling him. Tsukune groaned slightly, having been thrown for a loop when she collided with him. She jumped off him and turned to face Moka and drew her wand.

She waved her wand through a few complicated motions as Moka rans towards her, intent on not letting her complete her spell. Yukari finished her spelled and giant squirrel, easily larger than any of them appeared with Yukari standing on it's head.

"Moka-san, you may be bigger than me, you may be stronger than me. But while I may speak with a small frame, I've got a BIG SQUIRREL!!!! Fuzzy, attack Moka-san!" The newly named squirrel, Fuzzy, gave a roar that sounded more like a squeak and pounced on Moka like she was a pile of nuts and stuck her in it's mouth.

Fuzzy sucked on Moka for a bit, it's saliva working its magical miracle of a natural acid. It plopped down on it's ass and rocked back and forth, still sucking absentmindedly on Moka. Fuzzy eventually spat Moka out in a roar of pain as she had bit it's tongue in a desperate bid for freedom. It disappeared and left Yukari plummeting to the ground headfirst.

She collided with Moka in a makeshift headbutt and knocked her out cold. Yukari stood up shakily, her head being near as hard as rock due to her smarts and the constant noogies she received over the years.

She glanced at the unconscious Moka, as sense of pride filled her up at the knowledge that she, a so-called "half-breed", had beaten the prideful and pure-blooded vampire.

"Yosh! I did it! I won!"

OOC: I don't know what possessed me to put Fuzzy in there, but I guess it worked. My original plan was to have Yukari bury Moka under a pile of golden washtubs until she was knocked out. But this is barely more believable. XD
Back to top Go down
Ayame

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 am

Ayame smiled towards Yukari as she watched her knock out Moka. "Well done, Yukari-chan," she told her softly, flitting over towards the small witch. "I'd assume I shall be your next opponent?"

"Awww, but I don't want to fight you!" Yukari whined, puffing out her lower lip.

"Oh, come now. We have to, right? Please do your best and don't hold back!"

At this, Yukari nodded and dashed full speed at Ayame, wand waving wildly. A huge wash tub, about 5 feet in radius, hurtled from the sky at a high speed, narrowly avoiding Ayame's body.

"My turn..." Ayame whispered quietly, moving and twisting her hands and wrists in a pattern. One of the huge pine trees nearby began twisting and writhing at the roots, eventually releasing it's self from the ground. The roots themselves were as wide as a foot and a half in certain places. Ayame flew upwards and behind it, making sure she wouldn't get hurt by the attacks soon to follow. The roots held the entire tree's weight at ease and began to move, it's roots similar to hundreds of snakes slithering beneath. As it got closer to Yukari she gained a worried look and sent a spell to stop the plant in it's tracks. Though it worked temporarily, Ayame's quick hand movements revived it. Large, thick branches bent themselves away from the small witch to a point, then whipped themselves forward, causing the dark green needles to shoot at Yukari. A few missed, but the majority hit her directly like small senbon needles. A howl of pain much louder than anyone would have thought echoed throughout the area from the small witch, who collapsed backwards.

"Please give me a minute!" Ayame called out, quickly flying to her side. It was obvious Yukari wouldn't be in any shape to fight and needed medical attention right away. Ayame pulled out one of the small pills from her previous fight and gave it to Yukari to eat. "Don't worry, it'll make you go to sleep so you won't feel anything while I get these needles out of you..." The small witch took the pill, which had a powdery and bitter taste and within seconds, she was out cold. Hands working quickly, each pine needle slipped out of her body in one simple movement. A small, white flower quickly sprouted next to the fairy and she plucked it to made a paste if the stem and petals, which was then used to cover the wounds inflicted by the tree. Afterwards, she picked up Yukari's body and placed it next to that of Kurumu's. She flew back to the arena, awaiting her final challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://storywrite.com/SympatheticMisery
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm

As Ayame stood in the center of the clearing, looking around discretely for Mizore, Kazuya shook his head sadly. "You had so much potential, but standing in the open against one that can manipulate her abilities from a distance? Foolish. . ."

The temperature went down as ice started to creep up Ayame's legs. She looked down and quickly broke free and jumped away. Snow began to fall as the temperature continued to plummet. Ayame shivered slightly and wrapped herself in a protective layer of pollon, with a side effect of warming her to the point where she wouldn't fall unconscious due to hypothermia.

Spikes of ice began to jut out of the ground aiming at Ayame. She ran from them, as more were created homing in on her. Seeing that using her eyes would be useless to locate Mizore, she opened her connection with the local fauna. She noticed Mizore hiding in a tree and asked the tree to constrict on her and hold her in place. The tree did so, but Mizore shattered into pieces, revealing that it was merely an ice clone.

Dozens of clones walked from between the trees, staying well away from the local existing flora, and using her ice to instantly freeze any that Ayame summoned up. Ayame tried bringing up a few roots to attack the clones, but was only able to summon half as many as she wanted. Spikes of ice solidified and formed barriers, blocking their vision of each other and leaving locations for both to hide in.

Seeing that bring fauna into the battle from below was pointless, she summoned up most of her power and feed it into the surrounding forest, pleading with it to help her. A great many trees answered her call, making it seem as though the forest had come to life. A few of them crashed into the clones and took them out with massive wooden limbs. The rest came together and hoisted Ayame up off the ground and took her into themselves.

A loud roar was heard and the trees merged together to create a giant monolith of wooden might. It creaked ominously as Ayame took control and tested the limbs. Two glowing orbs of light looked down upon the carnage left on them ground. Trees lay spread out on the ground, unmoving, and Mizore looking up at the monstrosity, her mouth agape and her lollipop actually falling from her mouth.

She closed her mouth as Ayame brought a giant limb down to grasp at Mizore. She dived out of the way and focused on freezing the limb off. She only managed to ice up to the limb's elbow, but it was enough. The frozen piece fell to the ground with an almighty crash, breaking into countless pieces. Using that as a distraction, Mizore ran around behind Ayame and began climbing swiftly up the giant's back.

Ayame, not knowing where Mizore had gone, and being unable to sense her, stayed perfectly still and looked around what remained of the clearing. Soon, Mizore made it to the head and focused all her power on freezing it so that she could take it down. Ayame noticed the growing chill and reached for her neck. She pulled Mizore off her, who was looking winded, but determined, and decided to end it quickly. She slowly squeezed Mizore, not wanting to hurt her, but rather have her give up. Mizore grinned weakly and held up one finger on her free hand.

It was then that she realized why Mizore was looking triumphant. Ice encroached on the space where Ayame was hidden in the golem and was causing her to lose consciousness in a hurry due to the sudden cold. Her control slipped and the golem fell apart, leaving them both to fall a great distance to the ground. They both slipped into unconsciousness from overuse of their power.

Seeing that, Kazuya motioned to Kyubi, who stood up with him. Kazuya caught Mizore and Kyubi caught Ayame, neither willing to let them fall to their deaths. Kyubi let Ayame down gently on the ground and looked around the once beautiful clearing.

"This will take a while for it to recover."

Kazuya nodded and placed Mizore on his lap. "Yeah it will. Send Gin off to announce the results, will you?"

"Sure." He walked over to Gin and whispered in his ear. Gin nodded and walked out and cleared his throat.

"Attention everyone, the third and final part of this year's Miss Youkai Gakuen pageant has finished. Now I shall announce the winner, and our queen tomorrow when our judges have had time to total up each contestants score!"

OOC: Make a few posts anyone, I got to total up, like Gin said, I'll post when I have to scores, so DONT GO TO THE NEXT DAY YET.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Kyubi having told Gin to get the results returned to the battle field. He went to fetch the unconscient bodies of the rest of the girls. He somehow carried Moka, Inu and Yukari to where Ayama and Mizore were lying and where Kazuya was sitting. He carefully put them down. "I guess in a while they'll wake up in a little while longer, although I don't know about Yukari, I had never seen one of those pills Ayame had." He sighed. "It's been a long day, and it's finally coming to an end."

The sky was turning a bright orange with some cool violet here and there. Time had passed by so fast with this pageant. Kyubi looked away at the sun. Kurumu walked next to him, standing close to him. Kyubi wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him. He gave her a kiss on her cheek when they heard something. They turned to the other girls, who were starting wake up.

"I thought you would wake up a little later, but anyway, you all did great." He said.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Mizore sat up and rubbed her eyes blearily. "Did," she yawned, "did I win?" Kazuya smiled. "Almost, both you and Ayame-san fell unconscious at the same time. So no, you didn't win this event, but you still might have won the pageant. But I'm not going to tell you, you'll have to wait like everyone else, all of you will."

Mizore pouted, but nodded.

~The Next Day~

Gin stood in front of the school and coughed before speaking.

"Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for. The announcement of our Miss Youkai Gakuen!!!" The crowd cheered. "And the winner is. . ."

Kazuya summons a drum made of ice and rolls it across Gin's feet. "Oww, I was hoping for a DRUM ROLL NOT A DRUM ROLL. . . anywho, our winner is one Shirayuki Mizore!" Mizore blushed and walked forwards, caught by surprise.

Gin made to place the robe and crown on her, but Kazuya leaped on stage and kicked Gin out of the way. Kazuya placed the crown on her head and the robe around her shoulders. "Congratulations Yuki-hime, you won." He whispered then kissed her in front of everyone. The boys made catcalls and cries of jealousy, the girls blushed and then glared at their boyfriends for not kissing them like that.

Gin pushed the still kissing couple off-stage and continued. "The final results will be posted on the bulletin board by the front gate."

~At the front gate~

Miss Youkai Gakuen Pageant Results
1st S. Mizore 9 out of 10
2nd K. Ayame 8.5 out of 10
3rd A. Moka 7.5 out of 10
4th S. Yukari 7 out of 10
5th K. Kurumu 6.75 out of 10
6th H. Inu 6 out of 10

OOC: Ugh, my mind is blank, this post really lacks in detail. I'll come back later and freshen it up, but I wanted to get it out of the way, I've been holding this RP up. Kuyou comes in complaining about not having permission to use the bulletin board and causes the whole ruckus involving Tsukune's identity next!
Back to top Go down
Kits

Kits

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 pm

OOC: I'll volunteer to do it o.o" This is going to be an awkward post but better than nothing. Was planning on posting it after someone but <.< meh~

IC:

Today was Kit's first day at Youkai Gakuen and she was pretty darn nervous about it as she was probably the only new girl around. She waited quietly at the bus stop to Youkai Gakuen and while waiting, she was deep in thought. Worrying about many things such as friends, clubs, and grades. The bus to Youkai Gakuen soon came into view and stopped to let her in but as she was getting in, she tripped and fell flat on her face.

Uwah~ That really hurt, oh...I'm such a klutz

Kits started to get tear-y but quickly stood up to sit down in one of many empty bus seats. The bus driver started to drive and he looked into his mirror which reflected Kits and the empty bus. The bus driver gave an eerie grin that sent shivers down Kits' spine and not to mention, goosebumps.

"So...you're His cousin, eh?" He chuckled to himself as he spoked in a crisp voice.

Kits was unsure whether or not she should reply back or keep quiet and let him keep talking. She was getting fidgety as the bus was nearing the school. Soon the bus stopped and Kits hopped off waving good bye quickly and bowing politely to the bus driver. As the bus doors were closing, the bus driver left her one last message.

"Seems like you have not developed much...Kitsumii Hiiragii"

After that, the bus drove away from sight and she was still shocked at how he knew her name. Kits went over what she said today and she confirmed that she had not given away her full name. Kits shook off the creepy feeling and the image of the bus driver's grin as she swiftly hurried to the school.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Kyubi woke up the day after the pegeant and stared at his clock he had hanging on his wall. "Ugh... Damn classes I'm so tired." He lazily got out of bed and stood up looking blankly at the door. "Next door, I almost forgot Kurumu was using Kazuya's old dorm. I wonder if she woke up already, she must be really tired from yesterday." He said to himself and followed it by a yawn. He walked over to his closet and grabbed his uniform. He got changed in a few minutes and picked up his bag from the chair he always left it hanging from. Then he walked out his room.

Kyubi loomed at Kurumu's door. "Maybe she's asleep." He said to himself as he walked towards her door. He quietly opened it and saw Kurumu lying asleep half naked on her bed. "I was right." He closed the door quietly and walked towards her. He leaned over to her watching her sleep. Then he reached for her lips, kissing them.

Kurumu still asleep wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. That kind of startled Kyubi, who fell on her. Kurumu let go of him and jumped out of bed. Her blue hair fell over her eyes. She brushed it to the sides and saw Kyubi standing next to her. She hugged him and whispered, "I didn't win...."

"So, It really didn't affect how much I still like you." Kyubi whispered back. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head, trying to make her feel better. Kurumu remained quiet, as a couple of tears slid down her cheeks. She pressed her head against his chest, drying her tears. Then she let go of the hug and turned around. "You know, I have to change, but you can stay."

Kyubi blushed lightly as Kurumu searched through her closet for her uniform. He walked to her and said something to her. Kurumu smiled with a blush on her face. Some minutes later they both walked out of the room and walked towards the school.

Shortly after exiting the dorm, they saw a girl walking with a confused look on her face towards the school. They hadn't seen her before and so they walked to her. Kyubi didn't really want to help her but Kurumu kept insisting. "Hi! Are you new here?" She asked her cheerfully while Kyubi remained quiet looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kits

Kits

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Uwah...lost! I'm lost! This place is huge! How am I supposed to know where to go? Kits was hopeless when it came to directions, it was already an amazing feat that she made it on the campus. She was so busy panicking that it took her quite some time to notice two people standing there staring at her. Embarassed, her face started to turn red and she straightened herself out.

"H-hello there...um, nice to meet you my name is Hiiragii Kitsumii and you can call me Kits. Er...I'm a new freshman here and would you by chance know where this is?" Kits said in a low tone and held up a paper for them to look at. Kits stood quietly staring at the ground while the couple looked over the paper.

Kits then added, "I'm also looking for someone...maybe you know him. Um, his name is Kuyou..." She let her sentence drift off before finishing it. The boy didn't really seem interested in helping her but the girl was nice enough to put effort into trying at least.

ooc: I dun really care where you guys wanna lead poor Kits XD Whether to the newspaper club or the principle's office. She can barely read what was wrote on the paper anyway ;o
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Kazuya was walking to meet Kyubi and Kurumu, deciding to get some exercise for once, and paused at the mention of Kuyou's name.

"How do you know Kuyou?"

He walked up close to Kits and introduced himself. "Sorry about that, but he's been on my mind since he and I last met. The name's Morioka Kazuya." He glanced at the paper in Kyubi's hands.

He smiled. "So you're new here, well, school just started for the day. I'd recommend you join us for class, we'll look for him later." Kits nodded and they all walked towards the school.

At the school gates, they saw Kuyou and his entourage verbally assaulting Gin. "Who gave you permission to use this bulletin board, for I certainly did not see a request form on my desk for such as usage," he sneered. Kazuya froze the moisture around Kuyou's wrist, catching his attention.

"Since when do we need permission to use public property? Didn't your parents teach you any better than to bully others?" Kuyou bristled at the thinly veiled insult and turned to face Kazuya, not noticing Kits due to her being behind him.

"You don't have the authority to order me around, boy. You'd best watch your tongue, lest you wish for me to arrest you and your friends." Kazuya shut up, but continued glaring at him. "I'll let you go easy this time, but cross me again, and I swear you'll live to regret it."

OOC: Ash-chan, I'd suggest you change your picture to a picture of Kits, unless that's what she looks like.
Back to top Go down
Kits

Kits

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Kits clung onto Kazuya's shirt tightly since Kuyou intimidated her quite a lot. It has been that way ever since Kits' and Kuyou met and they never did get along well. Especially since Kuyou had issues with humans but of course, he had issues with almost everything. Kits stood there unsure whether to speak up or not but she eventually made up her mind and mustered up some shreds of courage to say something to Kuyou.

"Um...Kuyou nii-san?"

Kits had loosen her grip from Kazuya's shirt and she stepped out a bit still feeling uncomfortable. Kuyou did nothing but snap back at her yelling,

"Don't call me that! A lowly youkai of your kind shouldn't have the right to address me that way. Trash should know their place. Heh, figures that trash hang around trash" Kuyou smirked looking at Kazuya.

Startled at the response by Kuyou, Kits quickly dived behind Kazuya and said in a low voice, "Sorry..." She let her sentence drift off not knowing how she should address Kuyou now. Kuyou wasn't exactly her biological brother but he was indeed older than her and this was the only way she could think of to address him. He had always hated her for some reason but she could never figured out why after all they were sort of a family. Kuyou who seemed to feel satisfied, began to walk away grinning to himself.

ooc: Kk I'm working on the new avvie of Kits right now, I'll upload it asap once I'm done that is~

~Edited~
Thar Kits avvie Razz
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Kyubi stared at Kuyou as he scolded Kits from a few feet away. He smirked, finding his personality rather interesting. As Kuyou walked away from the group, Kyubi observed him closely. 'He seems like some intimidating yet weak bully, depending on his reputation and people to support him. I want to fight him, and see what if this guy is as powerful as everybody says or if he's all talk.' He thought and let out a sigh.

Kurumu looked at Kyubi, wondering why he was staring at Kuyou like that. "What's wrong?" She asked him in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.

Kyubi blinked and looked at her. "It's nothing, just Kuyou seems to have an interesting attitude in my perspective, seeming powerful yet hiding the fact that he is weak." He shrugged. "But that's just me." He added.

Kurumu looked at him confused about what he just said, but decided to keep the questions to herself and not bother Kyubi with them.

Now that I think of it, seeing Kuyou makes me wonder what he really is. Kyubi brushed the black bangs of hair that fell over his eyes to the side. "Anyway, Kits, you seem to have been placed in our same class, so I guess we should go now." He said trying to forget about what had just happened. Before anyone responded he turned and began walking to class.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am

Once they were out of sight, Kazuya turned and disappeared into a mirror to get to class, stopping by Mizore's room first.

Kazuya knocked on her and got a mummbled, "Come in" from her. He pushed the door open and walked in to find Mizore rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"What time is it, Foxy-kun?"

"It's time for first hour, Yuki-hime."

"It is?!" Mizore stood up quickly, showing off her revealing nightware to Kazuya, who blushed. She pulled on her trademark coat and leggings before sitting down on a chair and reaching for her shoes. Kazuya leaned down and grabbed her shoes and helped her put them on, caressing her legs as he did so. Mizore got a heavy blush at the intimacy and stood up.

They both walked through the ice mirror in her room and reappeared in class before Kyubi, Kurumu and Kits showed up, both still blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Kyubi glanced over at Kazuya and Mizore. 'Bout time they came. He sighed and looked away at the window. That Kuyuo guy has got me really thinking deeply. I feel like we will have problems with him sooner or later. Just feelin that way makes me anxious. Kyubi laid his head on his desk and waited for the class to end, looking blankly at Kurumu who sat next to him. Eventually he drifted away into a very soft sleep.

"Kyubi~... Kyubi~!" Someone whispered in his ear. Kyubi drew his hand and gave the person a few taps with it absentmindedly. He looked up, still half asleep with his hair falling over his eyes. "Uhh? Did I really fall asleep." He had his hand on the person still, on her cheek. He shook his head. "Stupid me... Thanks for waking me up, Kurumu." Kyubi was still to drowsy to recognize the person but by the feeling of her cheek he figured it was Kurumu.

"Welcomes, but I guess anybody would have done it." Kyubi looked around. "Everybody left already..." He stood up stretching a little and then wrapped his arms around Kurumu's neck from behind her. "Takeee me~ Please~" He leaned onto her dropping his weight on her. Kurumu sighed but figured it was just normal for him to be like that. So, she anyways dragged Kyubi out of the class.

OOC: Hell; The beach, a broken foot, Costa Rica, class annd quarters and a messed up relationship. >.< Gawd so many things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Inu

Inu

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:21 am

Inu looked at Kyubi lay his head on his desk while he eventually fell asleep. 'Kyubi-kun must be sleepy, hell even I am because I was up late finishing homework.' Inu watched the teacher drone on about the importance of paying attention in class so that you would have effective notes to study from whether it to be for reviewing for a quiz or test, or simply to refresh your mind on the past subjects they had learn or will learn. Inu looked at Kazuya and the rest of the class writing what the teacher was saying and writing on the chalk board. At least they didn't scratch the boards to get people attention when they paying attention. 'So good so far, at least I've stayed awake so far.'

That is when Inu spaced at and her friend ran wild with thoughts of a land made of chocolate and strawberry pocky grass, fizz candy rocks, ramune trees that really aren't shaped that in real life, but none of this matter when Inu happened to see her Idol Shindo Shuichi the singer of Badluck eating the pocky grass. "Want some pocky Miss? The dreamlike Shuichi offered Inu. Glomping Shuichi Inu was woken to reality when the teacher had hit her with a paper.

"Noooo Shuichi is gone youuu MURDER you killed Shuichi-san,"Inu yelled at the teacher while brawling at the loss of the famed Idol Shindo Shuichi. Inu did the last thing you should do to a teacher she punched him in the face like it was the best thing that happened the whole day. The teacher went down like a rock as the back of this head hit Inu's desk in the process. Inu laughed while half the looked at her with shocked expressions.

OOC: I think I posted enough for now =D ne?
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Kazuya and Mizore walked out of class, only to come face to face with an ugly situation.

"Aono Tsukune, you are under arrest and will be taken under the custody of the Student Police Committee."

Moka stood between Tsukune and Kuyou and glared up at him defiantly. "What has Tsukune done to warrent his arrest? He hasn't done anything to you, me or anyone else!" Kuyou sneered at her before backhanding her out of the way.

"This doesn't concern you girl. But to satisfy you and everyone else's curiosity, and to prove that we are not completely heartless. Aono Tsukune, you are under arrest for the suspicion of being human."

The entire hallway came to a sudden halt and silence. Around them, Kazuya and Mizore could hear the other students whispering feverishly to each other.

"I knew there was a reason he smelled so tasty."

"No wonder the entire school stunk."

Kazuya growled, but before he could do anything, Mizore placed a calming hand on his shoulder. He looked at her in frustration, which she quickly backed away from. Realizing what he did, he softened his expression. Mizore held tight to his arm and said to him. "There's nothing we can do about it right now."

Kazuya growled once more but acquiesced. They turned to leave, passing by Kyubi and Kurumu as they went.

OOC: Ugh, so difficult to get back into this. I shouldn't have let things degenerate so much, it's going to be hell getting everyone back involved.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Son of a... Kyubi stood with Kurumu at his side, staring angered at Kuyou. He raised his fist, a dark concentration of energy gathering over it, almost like a flame. But... that Tsukune, he is more than just a human... if he won't show them... He lowered his fist, the energy fading away into the air. "It can't be helped then." Kyubi ended his sentence with a sigh as he pulled his hair back, letting it drop back over his eyes messily, only to pull it to the side afterwards.

Kurumu blinked, looking over to him. "What do you mean? Will you do something about this?" She asked him worriedly.

"I showed him, it's just up to him to get out of this." Kyubi paused turning around. "Now, if he won't do anything about it, then... he will really be a human." Kyubi's voice turned to a whisper as the two walked away, Kurumu worried and Kyubi filled with frustration and disappointment about what had just happened.

There is nothing I can do about this, only Tsukune can fix this now. Waste his opportunity and well, he will end up dead again.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 pm

KN (Kazuya Notes): This was given to me in a PM by Rika-Chan to post for her.

OOC: Hey sorry i know its been awhile but help meh pwease and push meh along if u would ^-^

IC:
Rika woke up the next moring, got dressed, and started walking to first hour with the same old usual bored look on her face. But as she walked down the hall she noticed a small group of kids talking, and while trying to ignore that stupid intuitional and annoying gut feeling of hers, she accidentally overheard them say a few words and somone's named that started with a K. They began to walk away towards some cloaked, shadow-y looking figure when she turned the corner out of sight before anyone noticed her.
"Hello, it's nice to see you again-" Rika headed into the classroom and was bombarded with Kyoko and his cute, blushy, sweetness. She interupted him with "Call me Rika. Please, I insist." knowing he was going tocall her 'Miss Hiroshi' or something of that nature. She hated going through the plain and common curtesies.
"O-oh... Ok. So, Rika, how do you like everything so far?" First hour blew by in a frenzy and Rika quickly adjusted to the school day's blur (after talking to the teacher and dealing with the ever blushing Kyoko) which was pretty normal for her considering that nothing ever really took her by surprise. She was pretty laid back and she usually wasn't bothered by much. She headed out the classroom door and was about to head off to second hour when she noticed a slight disturbance on the opposite end of the building. Some kid, who definitely looked and smelled human, caught her eye. AND her gut.
Her annoying intuition told her he wasn't human, anymore, he just hadn't quite figured himself out yet. He was standing there in the hands of the earlier person, who still was cloaked and creepy looking butshe decided that wasn't important. What WAS important was why did it look like the freak was arresting the kid. Oh well, she thought, lamelt trying to convince herself otherwise of her gut feeling telling her there was danger linked with this, maybe this was just a misunderstanding. Then she saw the rest of the same group from this morning and realized he was their friend and they were trying to defend him.
She leaned back on a wall to relax for a moment and watch what would play on here to estimate the other students' abilities and their emotional attatchments to each other as well.
"Let the games begin." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Year One   School Year One - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Year One
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Rosario + Vampire :: Youkai Gakuen-
Jump to: