Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Anime Ultima RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Ultima RP

A place to role-play in any anime world imaginable. If it's not there, create it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Solo] Kazuya's Drive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

[Solo] Kazuya's Drive Empty
PostSubject: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Hazuki Kazuya looked over the ruins of great towers and buildings, now crawling with Brittanian Knightmares. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his brow before climbing back down from his viewpoint. He looked down at the others who sat below him, they all wore the same basic outfit, though Kazuya's was altered a tad.

He wore a basic, if slightly ripped white shirt with a black blazer over it with matching pants and combat boots. He took a deep breath and leaped to the ground below. He landed in a half crouch and stood up. He noticed the others looking at him.

"What the hell are you looking at? Get back to work damnit!"

Everyone turned away and returned to setting up the traps. He walked to the edge of the preparations and sat down on a box next to a Knightmare frame, a Sutherland model to be specific. He looked up at it and smiled. "You ready to go, girl? It's time we show those damn Brittanians that we japanese aren't going to go down so quietly, huh?"

Kazuya leaned back, looking at the sky. "Yeah, I'm nervous too, this is the first time we're going to actually participate in a battle this large."

He watched a flare fly into the sky and stood up. "It's time to go," was all he said before climbing into the Sutherland. As he revved the frame into action, one thought crossed his mind.

'I'm sure glad I customized her myself, my Akatenshi. . .'
Back to top Go down
https://aurp.forumotion.com
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Kazuya moved quickly behind some ruins, just evading the Brittanians sights. He carefully removed his assault rifle from it's concealed holster and waited for their backs to turn. He switched the silencer on and quickly fired right into the cockpit of both. He was about to move onto his next target when the radio crackled to life with an unknown voice.

"Suth. . . S-Corp. . . ll bac. . ."

Kazuya switched the radio off in irritation. "Tenshi, why is it that this never works properly?" Looking around, he noticed the others in the Stealth Corp falling back. "Hmm, maybe that's what was said, 'Fall back', meh, whatever. I can handle this."

Kazuya moved down the path, shooting down Sutherlands as he went. He noticed an ally Frame about to be shot down, the ally Frame was facing him. He raised his assault rifle and took aim.

"What the hell do you think. . ." came the voice from the Sutherland over the speakers, the pilot most likely having noticed that he had turned off his radio. Kazuya fired, the bullet flying past the Sutherland unit and colliding into the enemy unit with a resounding bang. The ally unit turned around in time to see the foe fall, mere meters away from stabbing it with its Slash Harken.

It turned back to face the Akatenshi and said, "Thanks, I owe you one."

Kazuya turned on his speakers and replied, "No problem, we are allies, are we not?"

"Yeah, but I haven't seen you around the group."

"Naturally, I'm part of the Stealth Corp. Our motto is to not be seen nor heard."

"Can I speak with you face to face after the mission?"

"Sure," Kazuya shot down another approaching unit, "Meet me. . . just outside Ashford Academy, I'll be waiting by the Sakura tree, most likely reading."

"Ashford Academy?"

"Yeah, I might tell you why when we meet, for now though. We need to focus."

"Right, my name's Kouzuki Kallen."

"Hazuki Kazuya."

~A Couple Hours Later, after the mission~

Kazuya sat on the bench beneath the Sakura tree, reading "The Art of War". A shadow crossed over the book and he looked up. There stood a girl in the standard girl's uniform at Ashford Academy. She had shoulder length red hair and a meek look on her face, though her eyes told a different story.

"Are you Kazuya?" Kazuya nodded.

"And you would be Kallen." She nodded as well. "It is very nice to meet you. . ."

"Kallen Stadtfeld."

". . . Stadtfeld-san face to face."

"Yes, it is nice. . ."

"Kaz Harmon."

". . . Mr. Harmon, and you would do well to remember not to use those Eleven's suffixes while on campus."

"As yes," Kazuya stood up and closed his book with a snap, making sure that his bookmark was in place. "Thank you for reminding me of that Miss Stadtfeld, well, I'm afraid I shall have to bid you adeu. For I believe I'm going to be late to my homeroom." Kallen nodded and walked off as well.

Kazuya walked into his homeroom and was greeted by his classmates, particularly his closest friend, Lelouch Lamperouge. The door opened again, and Kallen walked into the room. They noticed each other, their eyes widening slightly before resuming their business. Lelouch caught that motion and filed it away to be perused later.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 pm

After class ended, Kazuya noticed Lelouch leaving quickly to follow Kallen. Curious as to what could have caught his friend's attention, hoping against hope that it wasn't about the previous day. He watched from around a corner as Lelouch confronted Kallen.

He noticed something off, Kallen was responding to Lelouch's demands way too easily, almost as if she possessed no will. The next question caught Kazuya's attention.

"Why do you fight for the Elevens?"

"Because I am an Eleven, but half my blood is Brittanian. But I am not the only one from the Academy who fights for the Japanese, there is also. . ."

Not willing to have his cover compromised, Kazuya ran up behind Lelouch and knocked him out quickly, releasing Kallen from her hypnosis.

"Wha, what happened to me?" Kazuya placed Lelouch on a bench and turned to face Kallen.

"What happened, is that you were under some sort of spell. You revealed yourself to Lelouch, you almost revealed me as well. Do you remember anything just before you were hypnotized?"

Kallen shook her head, "Just some freaky-looking red thing, but it's all blurry." Kazuya shook his head.

"Well, I think we're going to need to avoid being at school for a while," Kallen started to say. Kazuya interrupted her. "No, that's the last thing we should do. To do that would bring suspicion on ourselves, if we act like nothing is amiss, perhaps Lelouch will forget this ever happened." Kallen nodded her head in agreement and walked with Kazuya for a little while.

"By the way, did you hear that voice over the radio yesterday?" Kazuya shook his head.

"Nah, my radio never really works, so I tend to leave it off more than usual. I need a new one."

"Oh, well, that voice told us all exactly what to do, and when. If it wasn't for him, I'm assuming it was a him, we would have lost a lot. But the thing is, that voice sounds remarkably similar to Lelouch's." Kazuya's eyebrows rose. "So, I was thinking that we should confirm this. I have a recording of the voice, so I want you to take a listen to it and compare it with Lelouch's voice over the next couple days."

"Alright, I'm fine with that. But how are we going to explain away our meetings? We weren't exactly close before today."

"We can say that you volunteered to help me catch up with my schoolwork, since my cover is being sickly and meek since birth."

Kazuya was about to respond when Kallen's school friends showed up. He caught a glimpse of annoyance flicker in Kallen's eyes as they fretted over her. They turned to Kazuya and demanded, "Who are you?"

"My name is Kaz Harmon, I volunteered my help to Miss Stadtfeld to catch up in her classes. She graciously accepted my help, do you have a problem with that that I should be made aware of?"

The girls turned to look at Kallen, who nodded slowly. "Yes, Mr Harmon offered to help." The girls complained about that, saying things like 'He's not worth it' and 'What do you see in him?' Kazuya sighed and ran his hand through his hair. The girls watched him do that and blushed. Their complaints ceased immediately. Kazuya sweatdropped, but shrugged it off.

He'd never understood three things. One, women, what man does, really? Two, his dumb luck, it's coasted him through many perilous situations. And three, the effect he seems to have on women, it's just natural and he has no idea how it happens.
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Late that night, Kazuya looked around his dorm room, his roommate was out at the moment, at a late night party or something, he didn't really care. He pulled out the recording device and switched it on. Listening intently to it, he opened a small booklet from a secret compartment. Scribbling down a few notes, he nodded lightly at some of the orders, finding them to be sound in advice and well-thought out.

The lightning suddenly changed, and Kazuya looked over to the window, which was now open. In the opening, there stood a shadowed figure. "Who are you, and how did you get in here!"

~The Next Day~

"Hey Lelouch, you up to a game of chess?"

"Nah, I've got plans. Maybe some other time." Kazuya raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. Lelouch walked out the door and out of sight. Kazuya sighed and leaned back.

"It's him, there's no other explanation. But there's no way to prove it with either catching him in the act, or confronting him about it." He phone rang. "Hello? Oh Kallen. What? Oh alright, I'll be right over." He hung up and walked quickly out.

He ran back to his room and made sure his roommate wasn't inside. Once he was sure he wasn't, he grabbed his bag that contained his gear and mask. He then left campus and headed for the train station.

He got off a little while later and met Kallen. He nodded to her and put on his mask. It was completely blank except for three black dots underneath the right eye. At her questioning glance, he explained, "You may know who I am, but in general, the Stealth Corp doesn't reveal their identities. Since I showed my face to you, I trust you with my life. If you tell anyone who I am, I'll be compromised and my life forfeit." She nodded hesitantly, feeling a bit pressured. "But don't worry, I know you wouldn't without good reason."

He walked forward and met the others, mainly Ougi.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

"SC-01," was Kazuya's clipped reply.

"Ah, okay. Well men, we're off to confront the voice from yesterday. Are you all prepared in case it's an ambush?" Kazuya, Kallen and the other two men nodded. "Alright, then here we go."

They all walked onto the nearby train and followed the directions to the front car. Before them stood a man robed in shadow and a cloak. "Who are you?" Ougi asked.

"Me? I am the man who led you to victory yesterday."

"Yes, but WHO are you? We won't trust a man that won't reveal himself to us!"

"Oh, then what about the man next to you, in the mask?"

"His identity is known to those who matter, no more, no less." Kallen was the one to speak up then. "But what about yourself? Tell us who you are!"

"I am the defenders of the oppressed Japanese. I am an enemy of Brittania, like yourselves. Is that not enough?"

"Those are merely words, words won't help us."

"Fine, then I will give you a miracle. I will give you results, is that not enough for you to trust me?"

"And what miracle would that be?" A small piece of metal shot out at them, but Kazuya caught it swiftly before it could hit any of them. "What is this?" Ougi got a better look at the piece of metal. "No way, this can't be."

"It is, it is the crest of the royal family. Held only by those of the royal family of Brittania. I took that from the Viceroy Clovis, before I killed him."

"That's impossible. We would have heard. . ."

"Attention everyone." The intercom on the train cackled to life. "We have very sad news to bestow upon you all. Yesterday, His Highness, the Viceroy Clovis, was assassinated. A moment please to mourn for our beloved leader."

"Is that enough?"

"Yes."

The cloak was thrown off as the man turned to face them.

"I am Zero."

~Later~

After they had all gone their separate ways, Kallen and Kazuya were left alone. They continued to walk back to Ashford Academy together, walking closely together as to whisper. Kazuya had removed his mask, seeing as how there was no point now, with everyone else gone.

"So, Kazuya, have you come up with anything yet?"

"Yeah, but I don't have any concrete evidence. But all signs point to Lelouch Lamperouge. My only question is, why?"

"That's what I want to know. But more importantly, how did he force me to confess to him? But what do you think of this Zero person, do you think he's Lelouch?"

"Yeah, I do. That way, he can lead us personally, but not reveal himself. And I have a theory on how he hypnotized you, but I still need to research into it more. There's still dozens of things it could have been."

"Ah."

Then the schoolgirls that follow Kallen everywhere, Sarah and Hilary, showed up. They somehow managed to crowd around the two and pressed a series of questions on them. "What are you two doing here? Were you two out on a secret date? Why'd you take Kaz Kallen?! Kaz, are you free later? Hey! I was going to ask him that!" With that, it degenerated into a fierce bickering between the two girls. Kallen and Kazuya took that opportunity to sneak away from them.

"Ugh, I can't wait until we no longer have to hide our true selves."

"Yeah, though some of the lessons at Ashford are useful for our work. Like Chem and Geography."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah, if you want, I could teach you about some of them."

"You mean, like a date?" She blushed lightly, but glared at him.

"No! I mean like actually make it look like I'm helping you catch up in class, you know, our explanation for our meeting up!" Kazuya backtracked quickly.

"Oh," Kallen's blush grew, feeling embarrassed for jumping to conclusions so quickly. "Alright."

Kazuya wiped the invisible sweat off his brow and sighed. 'Geez. . . it wouldn't work anyway. Not good for co-workers to have relationships, be dangerous, especially for us. If something was to happen, you'd endanger the entire mission.'
Back to top Go down
Crowe Reeve

Crowe Reeve

PostSubject: Re: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:13 am

~Later that night~

"So, if you take just a little bit of knowledge about the surroundings before we go into battle, you'll learn about something that perhaps the other side doesn't know of."

"Ohh. . . that's something to remember, you really are smart Kaz."

"Umm. . . it's just what you learn when you apply yourself in all ways." Kazuya sweatdropped as Kallen leaned up against him, yawning sleepily. "Mmm, maybe studying this late was a bad idea." Kallen looked up and stared him in the eyes, her deep soulful blue-green eyes taking hold of him.

"But what other. . ." she yawned cutely, ". . . other time would we have without being found out?"

". . ." Kazuya had no answer to that. Kallen grinned cheekily and looked back down at the notes.

"How does this work, can you really make explosives just like that?" Kazuya nodded and started explaining how the process worked. A few minutes later, he heard some light snores and looked down and saw that Kallen had fallen asleep next to him. He smiled softly and grabbed his blazer from nearby, without disturbing her, and wrapped it around her as best he could before nodding off to sleep himself, not having it in him to wake her.

~Morning~

Kallen opened her eyes and stretched the kinks out of her arms. A piece of cloth fell to her knees, unnoticed. Kallen looked around blearily, then realized that she wasn't in her room. Looking around quickly, she noticed Kazuya sleeping peacefully next to her. That, unfortunately, was going to change.

"What the hell am I doing here, and more importantly, WHY am I here?" She yelled in Kazuya's ear, making him awaken with a yelp and fall out of his chair with a resounding crash. He rubbed his head and grumbled about rude awakenings before noticing Kallen.

"Oh, good morning Kallen, did you sleep well? You kinda fell asleep during my lesson last night. I didn't have the heart to wake you, you looked so peaceful." When Kallen heard that, she felt a little shameful, having jumped to conclusions again.

"I'm sorry Kaz, I thought maybe you had done something unsavory to me while I slept or something."

"What? I'd never, I, I despise perverts and all who harbor them, so why would I ever do a thing like that!"

"I said I'm sorry! I jumped to conclusions!"

"I know, and you don't have to worry about it. I'm more than used to it. Anyway, if you ever need someone to talk to, about anything at all. . ."

"Sure, thanks Kaz. But I think I need to be going, people will wonder what we've been up to if we stay down here much longer."

"Sure, I'll see you later Kallen. Stay safe!"

"You too, Kaz."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo] Kazuya's Drive   [Solo] Kazuya's Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Solo] Kazuya's Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Ultima RP :: Code Geass :: Area 11-